Day 15

fitnessqueen1

I'm on day 15 and today I am so very very hungry :-( I haven't been weighed since day 7 as my counsellor can't see me until Saturday so I don't even have a fab weight loss to spur me on (I feel like I've lost weight and have been 100%). I feel really irritable today as well and can't wait for this day to be over!

I suppose I'm just feeling a bit sorry for myself and needed to speak to people who understand.

Lou

fitnessqueen1 said:
I'm on day 15 and today I am so very very hungry :-( I haven't been weighed since day 7 as my counsellor can't see me until Saturday so I don't even have a fab weight loss to spur me on (I feel like I've lost weight and have been 100%). I feel really irritable today as well and can't wait for this day to be over!

I suppose I'm just feeling a bit sorry for myself and needed to speak to people who understand.

Lou

Hey Lou your doing so well... Keep at it ur loss will be great, I would of thought ur CDC would wi u weekly, but guess some work different! But don't feel on a downer, x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Try drinking a hot drink that always helps me :) your going to have a fab loss two with such a wait be worth it all in the end keep strong

Thank you both - I've just had a coffee with soya milk (I'm on SS+) and more water - feeling a bit better now. After Saturday I'll be weighing weekly so I think that will help as well :)

Just wait till your weigh in, im sure you will have a brill loss & be so proud of yourself :) xx

Back