Step 1 Sole Source Day 2 and going strong

Craigey15

Hey guys on day 2 on SS and finding it ok...although I never realised how many food adverts were actually on TV it was killing me last night haha. Keeping strong as I know i can do it...but I can't stand the porridge :-(

Day two for me as well.
Battling through the carb withdrawal headache is my main pain, but I knew I would get it so was prepared lol

Apart from that how are you finding it? I'm getting hungry now and also feeling very sleepy but I've drank lost of water. No headaches for me yet but I don't want to talk too soon haha. I've ready that day 3 is the hardest so can't wait lol.

I find day 3-4 to be the hardest, It's best to keep yourself occupied.
I'm fine whilst I'm at work but its in the evenings I struggle, To help this I hold off having my breakfast meal until Around 12pm and then have my Lunch meal around 5pm so that way I have another meal to look forward to in the evening!

Good luck its totally worth it when you step on the scales at the end of your first week as most people do have a big loss on their first week!!

x

Well done ladies, keep up the good work. It is hard but results are great. Xx

Trade in your porridge for stuff you like, I find its really important to enjoy the very little that you can have! I am a returner & before I ended up hating everything apart from choc mint but then soon got sick of that and gave up in style in bella Italia whilst on holiday! when I started again a couple of weeks ago I started on ss+ and tried everything again, I got on fine for a few days then everything made me sick! I have a very helpful consultant this time that bumped me up a step and let me try the lemon bars (the only bar you can have three a day of) and now they're all I eat! I'm so happy I'm now going down to ss :) x

I'm on day 4 and it seems to be getting easier every day. Hopefully be the end of the week I'll be cruising. Good luck everybody :)

Back