• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Day 2 and i'm loving it !

Well,
After yesterdays disaster with the shakes being all lumpy, i used the blender before having mine before i left this morning.

Also used less water than yesterday (8-9oz) and it was soo much better.
Still feel full, but not as bloated.

Felt great when i got up this morning, had about 3.5L of water yesterday, most of it at work, as i didnt want to be up peeing all night !
Also done my usual 2 mile walk and felt fine.

Only one thing...i didnt wake up skinny ??? :p :D:D

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
morning tomtom
well done on drinking the lumpy shakes
blending the shakes is definetly better

good luck for your 2nd day

kaz x :D

Well done for getting through Day 1!!! Especially with lumpy shakes - bluergh!!!!

Keep up drinking that water and before you know it, you will be waking up skinny!!! Lol!!

Kerry-Ann
x

you know, I'm on day 5 and I haven't woken up skinny yet either, but my jeans are definitely looser, or am I imagining it????

MsJMC

Strong women stay slim
TomTom
Hey Day 2 here also . how much have you got to lose ? I notice your BMI is the same as mine . Good luck , how are you feeling

TomTom
Hey Day 2 here also . how much have you got to lose ? I notice your BMI is the same as mine . Good luck , how are you feeling
My first aim is to get to between 11 & 12st. Currently 16st 1lb.
Once i get to there, i'll see how i feel about dropping further, really depends how easy/hard my journey will be.

I'm actually feeling great today, although i've been to the loo 3 times already, all this water ! :D

Had just under a litre already. Looking forward to my strawberry shake at 1pm.

And just as a teaser, i have a Wispa sitting under my screen here at work, as it's my goal to eat that the day i weigh in at my target. :)

MsJMC

Strong women stay slim
I think you will have more than that Wispa lol .
so your looking at 4 stone and 1 pound or 5 stone , and not forgetting the 1 pound :) Now just watch the wispa is not out of date when eating it , but you will lose it fast , a stone a month or faster if you are male , sorry just reading Tomtom is that you or your sat nav lol

TomTom = both ! :D
4st would be a great start, at the moment i'm only doing 3 a day on sole source, i know it's supposed to be 4, but in the last 3 weeks prior to starting, i've drastically cut back on everything, so the 3 a day is suiting me fine, but if i feel it's not suiting me, i'll go up to 4.

A stone a month would be great...am hoping for 5-6lbs for the first week. Maybe a bit keen though !

Hi Tom

well done for getting through the first day. You will lose weight really quickly as you're male, you lucky thing :D

The lbs will fall off you if you stick with it.

I always think the first week is the worst but then you get into a routine and it becomes much easier.

You sound like me when I started SS - I postively glided into ketosis with no horrible problems like some poor people. 5 months later I haven't had a morsel of food (except AAM) and I am now even baking cookies and jam tarts for my colleagues as I have discovered I really enjoy making food and that the eating is less important, they all think I'm nuts but still eat the food.

Hope you get a good week's loss - you may be pleasantly surprised if you stick to it and glug the water how you exceed expectations - fingers crossed for you!

And one day you will wake up skinny!

well done TomTom, you are doing great. Here's to another successful day x

well done tomtom its also my second day too... i am finding it quite hard today, very hungry :( i wont give in... he he

good luck for the rest of today

Kerrie it's funny you say that, as i made the kids tea, and my wifes tea lastnight, and actually enjoyed the cooking, i just made sure i had my soup at the same time, even put it in a bowl, so i didnt feel like i was really missing out on anything at all.

Now 2L of water down..think i should buy timeshare in the toilet cubicle..seem to be there every 20mins. :D

well done tomtom its also my second day too... i am finding it quite hard today, very hungry :( i wont give in... he he

good luck for the rest of today
Keep at it !!
I feel hungry at the moment too, but then i normally do at this time of the day, so i'm not overly bothered
I'll be having my shake in an hour so i'm looking forward to it.

Dobbie

I will get to goal .....
Hey Tomtom ... welcome to day 2! You're doing really well. Stick with it and you'll soon be in ketosis!

MsJMC

Strong women stay slim
Hello tom
Think you will lose more , they say that a man will lose faster , think you will be in for a shock on your first week . A big loss i think ! Ok Tom , and tomtom sat nav lol

Sounds like it's going great Tomtom, well done for sticking at it, get that first week behind you and let the weight disappear!

Georgie
x

Just to show how much water i've drank today...

Currently on 4.5L.
I replaced the water bottle first thing this morning, as it was empty when i came in, and apart from the odd person taking a glass (only 5 of us in the office) this is whats left after today ! :D