Day 2 and in the ZONE!!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by boofaloo, 28 October 2006 Social URL.

1. boofaloo

boofaloo Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st3.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Exante and exercise
    OK i know I shouldnt get carried away but I have restarted SS for the umpteenth time and have got to day 2.

In the past i haven't even got through day 1 without a sneaky nibble :eek: so today I am feeling very proud of myself!!!

Just wanted to share my excitement - sorry for being so random!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Cheb

Cheb Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(4.8%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet (SSing)
    Well done Bufaloo, I totally understand your excitment, being a nibbler myself! My idea of SSing seems to be 3 packs plus bits of cheese ham and a slice of bread and butter!!!! When I manage a whole day without picking I'm ecstatic:D :D

Keep up the good work and you'll be back in the pink soon:D

4. raudi

raudi One Last Time.......

Start Weight:
    20st1lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Lost(%):
    4st6lb(22.06%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well done Hun! I have reached day 3 today without a nibble and we are allowed to be very PROUD!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.