Day 2 can i be in ketosis?

gettingskinny

Hello all my new lipotrim buddies!

Hope everyone's doing really well! I'm back on lipotrim for the second time. I'm only on day two but I'm feeling really positive and coping well! I have felt really tired and have a funny taste in my mouth- could I be in the early stages of ketosis already?

Hello

Yeah you could be in it already. I am on day two now an it's already kicking in as I have the funny mouth too. It will get stronger as the days go by mine always does. It's good. Xx well done for getting back on it. It is hard I have restarted loads of times now ! Xx

you could be if you've not been having too much carbs before you started LT. Im on my 2nd attempt after a 2 week break and I seriously went carb crazy. I'm on day 3 and still ahve some hunger pangs so dont think im in ketosis at all, however i seem to coping well with it adn dont feel like i want to give up at all!

I cant wait to hit ketosis im on day 2 another 3 hours till my last shake of the day and im hungry but ill manage. Is it normal to feel fuzzy headed and so sleepy? Also how much water should I be drinking.

Xxxx

Hi Sammy. Yes its normal to feel light headed and fuzzy. Hang in there, the longer you can go the easier it wll get. You need to be drinking betweeen 2 and 4 litres of water a day, this is on top of the water you use for your shakes. You're allowed sparkling and soda water aswell as still. Best of luck!

:0clapper::0clapper:Thank you busy mum am really struggling think as soon as the kids are in bed so will I. Well done I see another 2 lost.

I found the first week really tough and went to bed early most nights but it does get easier you just have to stick it out! Well done on getting to the end of Day 2. Take it one day at a time.

I found the first week really tough and went to bed early most nights but it does get easier you just have to stick it out! Well done on getting to the end of Day 2. Take it one day at a time.

I've been the Same! Lots of early nights and drinking plenty of water to keep me full has been helping! Day 4 today! Fingers crossed xx

The weekend can be extra tough even for us who have been doing this for a while. Keep busy and remember why you are doing this. Best wishes.

Well done on getting through the first days, they are really tough x

Thank you all.x good luck for today.

Back