Day 2 completed.. lost 3 Lbs ...

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Weight Loss Diaries' started by go-slim, 31 March 2010 Social URL.

1. go-slim

go-slim Member

Start Weight:
    14st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.54%)
    Hi all,

I hv just completed my day 2 and so far lost 1.5 kilo.. happy with my weight loss but feeling very tired and cold, having temperature and runny nose.. as i feel this is my body reaction towards this diet ..

but still want to stick to eat.. as i wasnt to lose all of this extra lbs on me this time.. finger crossed..

all i missing is my coffee with skimmed milk :cry:

when will my body i get use to this diet and will not crave for food... o need motivationnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...

which i get alot from this forum.. and if i will get ur post it will keep me encouraged..:D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. elaine lo

elaine lo Member

Diet:
    slimmingworld
    hi hun good luck
    im starting lipotrim tomorrow cant wait to post my loses :)

4. scallywag

scallywag Member

it will take ur body a few weeks to adjust to your new life and then u will feel great, full of energy and fully in control, the cold however i feel never leaves ya i did lipo for 6 months from jan to june last year and lost 9.5 stone, i didnt do a reefeed and unfortunatly i put back on about 4 stone but im back on it now (day 3) so good luck and stick with it!

5. elaine lo

elaine lo Member

Diet:
    slimmingworld
    scallywag you lost 9,5 stone omg hun well done .
    im sure youll do it again
    well done to you :)

6. go-slim

go-slim Member

Start Weight:
    14st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.54%)
    @ scallywag.. thats my fear too putting the weight again.... why did u put on so much again.. is there any way to get rid of it for good,.. or will we surely put it on again when start eating even healthily??

7. scallywag

scallywag Member

i put on the weight again because i never refeed, i cant stress how important it is to do a proper refeed!! even for 2 or 3 weeks it will stop u bingin, i was never really finished i just started cheatin and never got back to it lol plus i got married and then the honeymoon in florida and then another holiday to tenerife a few weeks later:cry: but im doin great now day 4 almost over, just back from circuit trainin which helps to motivate me to get fit and healthy. good luck everyone!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.