Day 2 Exante

BonnieP

So far so good and not feeling hungry at all and it's quite a relief not have to think about what you have to eat. Have narrowed down to my favourite - shake for breakfast, the white chocolate and raspberry bar is by far the best and for diner the red chilli bean actually tastes of re-fried beans! Did 20 mins on the rower and 30 laps in the pool so feeling pretty motivated. It's my husband's bday this weekend and we're going away with friends camping so i will have to eat ketosis friendly foods.

Welcome along, when I camp I have shakes and bars with bbq chicken and salad. Best of luck with your journey

Hello Bonnie, welcome along!

So far so good and not feeling hungry at all and it's quite a relief not have to think about what you have to eat. Have narrowed down to my favourite - shake for breakfast, the white chocolate and raspberry bar is by far the best and for diner the red chilli bean actually tastes of re-fried beans! Did 20 mins on the rower and 30 laps in the pool so feeling pretty motivated. It's my husband's bday this weekend and we're going away with friends camping so i will have to eat ketosis friendly foods.

Hi BonnieP,
The very best of luck with your weight loss goals. :)

Back