Day 2 in the Lipotrim House...

Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by missmyfood, 31 August 2010 Social URL.

1. missmyfood

missmyfood Member

Start Weight:
    18st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(12.12%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim 100% TFR
    ...and its not been too bad today :)
    Last night was awful, i felt very hungry/weepy/irritable etc and went to bed early to stop myself caving..and that was only day 1!! Today has been a little better thankfully, dont get me wrong im still hungry now but i know that after yesterday i can cope. I dont like the chicken soup very much and think i might swap them for the shakes on Thursday when im off work, i find then very grainy even when blended but the shakes tasted much better today for some strange reason even though i made them exactly the same as yesterday lol.
    What i do need to know is how people cope in work? I dont yet have a shaker so im going to have to take my measuring jug and hand blender with me for lunch. I thought possibly i could make it in the morning and take it in a flask but the instructions say you should drink it within 15 mins of making it, does everyone do this? I by no means want to cheat i just want to know how you guys do it when youre in work for 8 hours a day..any advice would be much appreciated. I hope everyone has had a 100% day today and doesnt mind me posting such a long whinge at this time of night

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Daisy1966

Daisy1966 Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hang in there missmyfood you are doing an excellent job and feel free to come have a moan in the forum anytime thats what its for ! Good luck xx

4. lou1

lou1 Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hiya Missmyfood,
    Dont worry we all moan at some point on here!! im on day 9, I found day 5 and 6 the worst think that had a lot to do with it being the weekend too! everyones different! as for going to work with the shakes i find the shaker really handy when im on the go so i'd try and get a hold of one might make it easier for ya, apparently if u leave them mixed for a while it all separates and looks yucky but i havent done it yet myself! how about taking a flapjack for lunch? alot of people dont like them but i like the peanut one its dry and takes ages to eat but i find it satisfying! or even make a moose from the shakes and keep it in the fridge this should be fine too.
    good luck with ur journey xxx

5. Emmielou

Emmielou Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st11lb
    Current Weight:
    9st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(15.23%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi Missmyfood, well done for joining lipotrim! Im nearing the end of week 4 now and I can honestly say after the first week it definately gets easier.

I wouldnt leave your sachets for longer than 15 mins when mixed as apparently they lose all the nutrients after that time. I use my shaker at work and its great.

Also being at work is the easy part for me. I find that when im here im not thinking of food. Im a PA so dont really take a lunch break therefore i can just sit at my desk and drink my shake at lunch. Weekends are the hardest for me. I hate not being able to call in for lunch somewhere or have something really yummy for tea whilst watch x factor. lol

Dont worry though, whatever it is you find hard now, once you start seeing results it will all be worth it and make it feel a lot easier.

Good luck on your first week and for your first weigh in!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.