Day 2 Nearly Done

fee79

:D

Day 2 nearly complete and I have been feeling great, even though I have the cold. I only have my milk choc truffa bar left with cup of tea now the kids are off to bed.

I hope day 3 goes as well and everyone is doing well.

Snap Fee79, I'm a day 2-er too. I've had 2 packets today and a plate of veg for tea so I can save a shake and a bar for later on. I thought I'd be loads worse than this, hope I haven't spoke to soon. I think the weekend is going to be tough though. I love my weekend big breakfasts. I was considering having an egg but then that'd leave me with no protein for tea. Good luck to you x

im on day 2 too! and finding it ok. not feeling hungry and managing to drinkthe water so feeling good about it....dunno how long this will last though x

Thanks everyone. I am surprised at how good the packs are. I was really fearing the worst but so far they have been great. 2 days done approx 148 to go :)

I love this forum, because of my weight I have hid a bit from the world and just thrown myself into work. I really need to get my life back and stop being such a social recluse so having a chat on here is step 1. We all have a long journey ahead, but we can all help and support each other through the good and bad days :) xx

Hey also on day 2 =}

There are a few of us floating about on our second day !

Glad to hear its going ok for you I'm doing good plodding on keep posting be interesting to see our losses each week .... Eecckk good luck

right then fellow day 3-er's how you all doing? I've had no headaches at all today, did feel a bit light-headed at one point but I had been rushing around. I have a crispy vanilla shake at 6am but come noon I was famished so had half a pickled gherkin cut into tiny slices. I've had some cauliflower rice and fish for tea which means I've got loads left for munchies tonight. I'm even considering treating myself to a truffa bar.

Spandex said:
right then fellow day 3-er's how you all doing? I've had no headaches at all today, did feel a bit light-headed at one point but I had been rushing around. I have a crispy vanilla shake at 6am but come noon I was famished so had half a pickled gherkin cut into tiny slices. I've had some cauliflower rice and fish for tea which means I've got loads left for munchies tonight. I'm even considering treating myself to a truffa bar.

Oh you should there lovely !
I have been having one every day have done so far anyways ..... Had light headed moments today and literally finished work not long ago been the longest day slacked on the water today though getting there now :)

hey ive had a good day 3! ive even been for a walk too. ive just had my dinner which was sooo nice it was the spicy spaghetti! i def recommend it:)
we're almost half way through the first week!! woo hoo this time next week we'll forget what eating normally was like haha

hiya day 3ers :)

so today has been good for me too, still running to the toilet alot thou lol i had the tomato chilli tonight with brocali and was quiet filling.
had a few dizzy spells this morning but that didnt last long at all also i been bad girl n got on scales i know i know i need to get used to weighing in once a week was 3lb gone thou lol so i had a happy day and gave me the strength to be a good girl

HALF WAY THROUGH WEEK TOMOZ YIPEEEE :happy096:

On day 3 also :)

Amazing energy and not hungry, been gym twice, really loving it :) the veggies really help to beef up the mealpacks

Woot woot - keep on trucking everyone :) xx

Hi everyone

So glad to hear everyone is doing well. Its great to see so many of us starting together. I have not been great at all today, feeling pretty rubbish and no energy :(. I hope it gets better soon.

Does anyone know how long it takes to get into ketosis? xx

Stay strong Fee. I'm struggling a bit too today, I think it's cos it's the weekend and I'm home and all I can think about is FOOOOD! I had a banana shake for breakfast and have just had a spaghetti and a really large cup of coffee as the munchies were pretty bad today. Also deffo think I haven't had enough water, have you? Water really is my little miracle, clears my head and gives me a boost. I've also had a little peep on the scales (naughty I know) and this has deffo given me a boost. What you going to have for tea? I'm planning some asparagus a very small piece of smoked cod and a poached egg. Strangely even though I don't like any of those items, I'm really looking forward to it.

Varies from person to person. Normally two days for Me

Well done you Rebekah for managing to do the gym as well. I did a bit dancing last night and I'm still bushed - ha. I can't tell for definate if I'm in ketosis or not but my mouth has been feeling really tingly since the start of day 2 a bit like when you've just brushed your teeth and I'm not hungry all the time, but I do get the odd 'pang' now and again, which I can stave off with a big glass of water.

Spandex, I probably haven't drunk enough water today and I think it is also psycological. At the weekends we always eat out and have lots of goodies for watching the voice/BGT and today has been hard as its not the norm. I had porridge at brekkie, spag bol at lunch and some chicken and mushrooms at dinner. I will keep drinking the H2O and look forward to my cup of tea and milk choc truffa bar. Thanks for the support, I hope your day 5 is better xx

I know when I havnt had enough water head aches galore ....... Lol really is the answer to alot on this diet :) keep it up all doing well. X

we're doing great guys and it's good that we're all here for each other. I was right the tea was delish and I've still got one of my milkshake biscuits to nom on later on. I've been mostly reading stuff on here today and other people's stories have really helped, so thanks everyone for taking the time to post and support each other, this time next weekend we'll wonder what all the fuss was about.

Im feeling like Im in ketosis now as my breath smells!! and funny taste in my mouth! I've brushed my teeth about five times today. just had macaroni cheese and got a chocolate shake for later. Im still enjoying it and finding it ok even when my partners eating a whole nut chocolate bar!!!!

Back