Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

day 2 newbie

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by thinkthinjack, 2 September 2008 Social URL.

1. thinkthinjack

thinkthinjack Member

Diet:
    CD
    high on day 2 feel fine been on lipotrim before this in january the results from lipotrim was fantastic i lost 2st 8lbs in 7 weeks got to goal and have put on 1st 6lbs i have been introduced to the CD and i wish i would of been introduced to this first it seems great so much variety and flavours its a hit with me any more advise :talk017:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. amethyst

amethyst Banned

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.17%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Oh well done on you! Cd is the best diet in the world!

This site is wonderfull for support, good luck hun xx

4. Ellen S

Ellen S Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(4.9%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi ThinkThinJack and welcome!

I am also on week 1 and finding it great! I just wish the time would go as quick to weigh in as the weight drops off!

Good luck & I look forward to hearing all about your weight losses! :D

5. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

Hiya best of luck with cd :) :) xxx

6. thinkthinjack

thinkthinjack Member

Diet:
    CD
    thanx friends how much do they say you would lose on an average on your first week????

7. cah-ching

cah-ching Gold Member

There really is no average.It varies from person to person ... some lose 15Ibs some lose 5Ibs.

All you can do is follow the diet 100% and see what happens. Either way you shouldn't get disheartened ... the hardest bit is getting through Day 1.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.