Day 2 of Celebrity Slim

Catthin

Silver Member
Well its another new year and more good intentions from me.
I did Lipotrim and atkins last year and lost 22lb but went carb crazy and have put most of it back on so a new year a new start.
My second day on CS, not too bad the shakes are tasty so far ive had a choc,a caramel,banana and strawberry and found them all pleasant the secret is having the water icy cold.
Have been drinking plenty of water and having fruit for snacks.
The only problem im having is I cant get to sleep.Not sure if this is to do with the diet or just me having lots of thoughts in my head of how this year is going to be and all the new things im going to do.
Is there anyone else who has just started on the CS journey would love to hear from you.
Cathy

I haven't started a specific diet, but I wish you luck on your endeavors!

I have struggled in the past with low-carb diets myself -- I love my carbs, so I understand! But you've lost that weight once, so you can do it again. Keep up the good work! :scale:

Good luck Cathy with CS!

Keven who joined today was asking about CS perhaps you could help him out as he was asking for feed back from those who are doing the diet... here is the link below...

http://www.minimins.com/celebrity-slim/182811-hi.html

Not sure if CS is responsible for sleepless nights or not, have not heard but will let you know if I do:)

Good luck with CS and Happy New Year to you Cathy!

I haven't started a specific diet, but I wish you luck on your endeavors!

I have struggled in the past with low-carb diets myself -- I love my carbs, so I understand! But you've lost that weight once, so you can do it again. Keep up the good work! :scale:

Thank you for your reply I love carbs but really think they are the cause of my weight problem and other health issues.
thanks Cathy

Good luck Cathy with CS!

Keven who joined today was asking about CS perhaps you could help him out as he was asking for feed back from those who are doing the diet... here is the link below...

http://www.minimins.com/celebrity-slim/182811-hi.html

Not sure if CS is responsible for sleepless nights or not, have not heard but will let you know if I do:)

Good luck with CS and Happy New Year to you Cathy!

Thank you mini for your reply I will pop over to the link and offer my little bit of feedback.
Happy New year to you lets hope this is our year to be slim xxxx
Cathy

Day 3

Well eventually got to sleep at 4.30am and woke up at 10.30 am with a really bad headache.
I have had a glass of water ,vanilla shake and a cup of tea plus two paracetamol.
Got lots of plans to keep busy today.
Back to work tomorrow.
Hope everyone is doing well.
Cathy

Hi Cathy,

I have started on CS today and am hoping this is the one for me, i have yo-yo'd most of my life, tried Slimming World, WW, slim fast, calorie counting and exercising, I have had moderate success with all but never kept it off! after doing quite a lot of research on CS I hope it is the one for me...time will tell.
I wish you lots of luck and success with the diet and hopefully we can support each other :)

Hi Jo Bo
Good Luck with the Diet . I am sure we can support each other.I also have yo yo dieted for years and was abut to rejoin WW again but my hubby said why are you joining ww when you have been doing WW on and off for years and never kept it off.So I thought about it and know the Lipotrim worked but I did miss food so after trying a few shakes decided the celebrity slim was a good one to go with.So now im on my fourth day and had a good sleep last night.
I have felt a bit huungry but usually just before my next snack or meal.The big thing is to drink plenty of water and keep busy.
ive had a bit of a headache the last two days but that is due to reduced carbs so a few paracetamol helps.I know it will pass in a few days so can put up with it till then.
Take care we can finally get slim this is our year slim forever.
Cathy

Hi Cathy/ Jo bo.
I have started on CS today - So far so good. Heard really good reviews about it and need to shift the 2 stone i have put on over the last 18 months. Have tried SW, WW etc in the past but was sick of counting points and syns etc. CS seems to be much easier. I am a massive carb fan too but i agree Cathy, i think they are a major cause of my weight gain and bloating.
I hope you dont mind me joining your thread but it would be great to have support from people at the same stage as me.
Good Luck !!
Emma

Thanks for the good luck Cathy, I have not had the headache yet but i have felt thirstier than normal which is good because i never drink i enough anyway and i know i have to try to drink at least 2ltrs with this diet.

Hi Emma,
Good luck with CS, lets support each other :)
I found that WW and SW were such a lot of work and planning that when I did not have time to plan and count every last thing that passed my lips, i failed. I see CS as being so much simpler by taking a lot of the work out of losing weight plus the shakes are not made with milk which i find a real bonus having tried slim fast and some of the cereal diets before i find that milk bloats me and i have had very little success with those kinds of diets. I know it is still early days but i am going to give this the best chance of success.
I am considering SS for a few weeks just to give me the kickstart i need, i am not sure if any of you have though of this or consider it an option?

day 5

Hi Emma
Welcome on board ,good luck with the diet.
Feel a lot better today my headache has gone and I dont feel as hungry,I even forgot my afternoon snack so might have it now whilst preparing dinner.
Hi Jo-bo Ive not considered SS as I really miss food to much but I suppose short term it shouldnt be too much of a problem just drink a bit more if you arent eating any fibre as you could become constipated.
day 5 for me today had a sneak on the scales today it looks like ive lost 4lbs so far so really chuffed and raring to go.
good luck Emma and Jo-bo we can do it.
Cathy

Hello there
Well 1st day complete and havent been hungry so really good start....
Really easy and quick which suits me. I think may have over eaten in my evening meal but no carbs so hopefully that wont effect me too much. Roll on day 2.
I havent tried SS (not too sure what it is to be honest) but have tried most plans that i never stick to. Normally because i either have to plan in advance or feel hungry. I work on the road most of the week which is why this suits me, A packet and a bottle of water is easy for me to remember and throw in the car.
Cathy - Excellent news on weight loss so far.... that will kept me motivated!! I would be over the moon with 4lb weightloss in week one!
Good Luck everyone
Emma

day 6

Great news Emma that you have completed day 1. I find not having to think of what to eat helps a lot.
SS is sole source I think its used on the Cambridge diet it just meals all meals are shakes I think!!!.
Today I tried the Chicken soup for lunch,it wasnt too bad but I wouldnt rave about it was a bit peppery for my liking ,I think Ill just stick to the shakes.I had a cafe latte warmed in the microwave for brealfast and it was lovely.
Im off to the shops this afternoon to buy some more supplies.
Im feeling more energetic today as well have cleaned the kitchen and reorganised the furniture in the living room so far.
Keep up the good efforts.

Cathy, Well done on losing 4lbs that is excellent work :)
Emma, Sole sourcing is replacing all meals with meal replacement products and not having a lunch/evening meal.

Day 3 for me today and i have to admit i feel less bloated, i have more energy and i am feeling good about myself. I was a little bit hungry last night (night is my bad snacking time!) but i drank lots of water, had an orange and it wore off eventually

Good luck and keep up the good work...we can do it :)

Hi there
Well day two for me is almost complete and i am not sure if i have blown it already?!?!
I have been so full because i am drinking the 2 litres of water that i missed my lunch time shake today + busy with work by the time i stopped it was 4pm.
Once again i have had a a very low carb dinner - Fingers crossed it will be fine!
I must say Jo i couldnt do a full meal replacement, however i know a lot who have done Lipo trim and have lost a dramatic amount of weight in a very short space of time. They do say after 4 days you forget about eating but i am not so convinced!
May try the soup and warm my shake tomorrow!!
All the best - Good work :)
Emma
x

Hi,

Is it ok if I join you all?

Day 1 is today I've had a shake for b'fast, shake for lunch some brazil nuts for snack and prawn stirfry for dinner not managed the full 2ltrs of water but I'm not used to drinking. I've managed 1.5ltr and 2 cups of tea!

I've got a holiday booked for May and want to loose 2 stone for that but my total goal is to loose 4 stone in total - we will see.

Thanks, Twingirl

Welcome Twingirl, sounds like you had a really good first day :) good for you and good luck, keep us posted with how you are feeling and doing.

day 8

Hi Twingirl,Jo-bo and Emma
How are you all getting on?.Hope its going well.
Day 8 for me and not feeling hungry at all now. On Friday night we always have a chinese takaway so I ordered a chicken and cashew nut meal with beansprouts and extra stir fryed vegetables.It was lovely havent had an official weigh in yet but will get weighed on tuesday.
I bought some of the bars on Thursday hmmm not sure really,initial taste ok but consistency a bit strange.I will keep them for emergencies lol.I also bought the mint chocolate shake which is quite tasty too.
I got a bit carried away and bought the cookery book which has some lovely recipes in.Might do the beef stroganoff for dinner.
I measured myself this morning and have lost 1ich off my waist and one 1 inch off my bust so something is working.
Take care and keep up the good work.
Cathy

Hi Girls,

Well Day 3 today for me not doing too bad, still doing the shake for b'fast & lunch and only had stirfrys for dinner going to try have sunday lunch tomorrow and shake for dinner I'll have the same as the rest of the family but no potatos! I'm sure I've read somewhere about califlower mash??

Cathy - I love a chinese so thats a top tip for me to have that I also like beef & Mushrooms so I suppose I could have that but with beansprouts.

I'm really finding it hard with the water intake - has anyone got any good tips for that?

Took my measurements today but I'm only going to check them every 2 weeks I don't want to upset myself IYKWIM.

I was talking to a friend tonight who did the Cambridge Diet and she lost 3.5 stone in 4 months, I was really impressed she SS for a few weeks then went on to introducing a meal, maybe if this doesn't show results after 6 weeks I'll try that, really have got that holiday in sight.

Take care all, keep up the good work.

Twingirl x

Back