• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Day 2 of Fast Forward

Hi all, i'm a new user here but i thought that i would join in straight away as today has been a tough day.

I started fast forward yesterday and as i kept myself really busy with a lie in and an early night i found it quite easy, today has been tougher though with work etc.

I've been struggling to shift the last 1.5lb to get my 3 stone award for 2 or 3 weeks which probably means i have been slacking, so i thought i would give this a try and hopefully give myself the boost i need and remind myself of the flexibility of the normal plans.

I have my weigh in tomorrow and as long as i get rid of this 1.5lb i will be happy.

It will be difficult to measure the success of the FF week as i have started it halfway between weigh ins but it was the only way i knew i could stick to it.

I'm hoping for a bit of a boost for next weeks weigh in too so i can get to my interim target of 4 stone off by 25th June.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Brightonrosie

I want to be fitter again
I have recently done fast forward having stayed the same weight give or take a pound for 3 months. I lost 2 lb for the week and since then I have been losing a half a pound or less a week but it is still a loss. My con suggested i could try it for a couple of days a week but not a long term plan as you are only eating 950 ish calories per day. good luck for your weigh in xx

Thanks Brighton Rosie, i have just decided my meals for tomorrow, joy!!

Fast Forward is a really strict plan that you can do for a week when you are struggling, i'm not sure what express success is (it could be the same thing with a different name).

Here's hoping for a good weigh in.

Brightonrosie

I want to be fitter again
Thanks Brighton Rosie, i have just decided my meals for tomorrow, joy!!

Fast Forward is a really strict plan that you can do for a week when you are struggling, i'm not sure what express success is (it could be the same thing with a different name).

Here's hoping for a good weigh in.
Success express is yet another SW plan which goes like this:
Have 3 meals a day
At each meal choose Original or Green Free Foods - both together if you like
Fill 1 third of your plate with Original or Green Free Foods
Fill 2 thirds of your plate with Superfree Foods
Add 3/4 Healthy Extras each day
Choose your syns for the day
Snacks, starters and desserts that aren’t Superfree or Healthy Extras are counted as Syns, eg smoked salmon as a starter would be counted as Syns because it isn’t Superfree. A starter such as melon is Superfree.Where something has different syn level for Original and Green count the highest the number of syns.

Mrs V

Loves Life!
Fast Forward is completely different to SE. You have to straight jacket yourself for a week and have to stick to the meals that the Consultant gives you to choose from. I have done FF before and lost 8lbs in my first week, then lost 4lbs in the second week, however the week after I gained 2lbs as I was back on plan again.
Good luck Hun..it does work, but should only be given out by a Consultant when needed and everything else fails.

evanesco

I'm the tortoise.
I'm doing FF as a punishment for continuously falling off the SW wagon. Oh how I miss EE! I can't promise I'll never cheat again, but for at least the next few weeks I can see me staying on plan. I have vowed to punish myself with FF if I cheat for more than one day (since I'm allowed one Flexi-Syns day). I wanna go in the kitchen and have a munch on all that yummy fruit, but I can't since it's not in my plan today. You really do need a straight jacket for this one!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Slimming World Off Topic 1
Junk Basket 1
Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary 1
Junk Basket 6
Slimming World 12