Step 1 Sole Source Day 2 of the cambridge plan

stephmayer

Morning all! Im new to all this, and on day 2 of the cp, all I have seemed to think about is how fab I will feel once Ive lost the weight, I hear the 1st 4 days are the worst, I wasnt to bad yesterday, although every advert/facebook post seemed to be about food lol! I weighed in at 15.7 stone and am hoping to shed almost 3 stone by the time I go on holiday in 10.5 weeks, I know its a long shot but positive thinking and all that! :)
Good luck to everybody else!

Hi, I'm starting tomorrow first time ever on the diet. My start is 16st11lbs I'm going on holiday in four months and getting married in 8 so hope to at least be 14st by my holiday. Good luck on your journey :)

good luck to both of you !

Hey Ladies, I have started (again) this morning, and just like you Steph, i just keep thinking how fabulous i will feel when im slim!! my start weight is 13.13lbs, and i want to lose three stones, i have been a successful cambridge loser before, in 2012, i lost three stones, i felt fabulous, and was full of confidence, but i have gradually lost the plot and regained all of it back, just being greedy and not keeping my eye on the ball. But, fresh start this morning, Good Luck, and i will keep in touch to see how you are doing, XX

Back