Day 2 on Lipotrim and feeling positive!

Seeing a friends photo after she had been on lipotrim, I started looking into it. I found this forum and decided to go for it myself :) This forum has been SO helpful the past 2 days. I have struggled at times but jump straight back on here for more inspiration. I have between 4 to 4 1/2 stone to lose (haven't decided on a final target, depends on how I think I feel and look.) Hope I have posted in the right section?

I think I have moved in here, haha ;) I agree sally43 the forum is so good when finding it difficult! I find it a great distraction and support.

welcome and yes u posted in the right place. this is a home for alot of us. i know it is for me. welcome and good luck xxxxx

Thank you Helen, good luck to you too :)

Hi welsh flower I also started yesterday, and its been fine upto now, last night when I went bed I felt exhausted and when I woke up today I felt like I had a hangover but apart from that ist great dont feel starving or my tummy rumbling and shakes are bearable, I have about 7 stone to lose well about 10 stone Im 20 stone but I will look ill if I lose too much xx

Hello foxeeylady, glad you are doing well so far :) My day hasn't been too good today, tummy cramps, hunger pains, burning tummy, headaches, feeling cold...BUT staying positive! Day 4 for me today and I already need to breathe out to keep my trousers up :happy036:

I am sure you will do great and those unwanted stones will fly off you in no time! This forum is amazing for lifting my spirits and keeping me motivated. Good luck x

Hi welcome hun!!!
Ive started again after 2 weeks off as i was ill and gained 16lb :-( so im on day 2 of my restart, but as you can see from my stats i have roughly 4 stone to go aswell. My target was August,but i dont want to dissapoint my self so ive set it for xmas. I want to be 10st 10 by xmas 2012. Im sure i can do it by then lol Were all here for the same reason and we will have bad days, the first 5 days are the hardest but if we all stick in there we will be slim!!! lol x

Hi Lucy,
Sorry to hear you were ill and gained 16lbs :( Hope you are feeling better now? I can understand you not wanting to put pressure on yourself! I am sure we will all be slim :)

Thank you Deezer :)

I'm day one today, so I'm going to leap on in here with the people in here with first week people. Hope things are going well for all.

Hi Welshflower, think you have done the right thing. I read the forums for ages and ages before I actually started LT, I kept having different start dates - but when I was ready I went for it and it was great. Two years after my first LT journey I've put on a little again so have a target to get back on it - it works for me.

Good luck and this site is a great support (but stand your ground when needed because people do do it differently)

Lisa x

Hi everyone! M starting today! Not had any shakes yet! Had a last meal well feast tbh :0 lol so still full! Will hav it in an hour or so.. M so excited!! Can't wait to shed sum pounds! I also want to lose bout 4.5 atleast by 21st may.. Fingers x'd!! But ultimately I'd like to lose bout 5 and a half st.. Long way to go! I hope I succeed! I hope we all do.. Wot time scale is everyone else aiming for? X

I've also started today! Finding it very difficult as i keep thinking about all the food i could be eating lol but i know its my time to lose my extra weight and i'm determined to do it no matter how hard it is!

Good luck :)

Distraction distractio distraction is the name of the game with LT.....

You can do it... Write a list of all the reasons you want t lose weight and read it everytime your struggling!!

X

Thx dee! Will try to do that :) sweetie jo ur goal date is same as mine!! Let's do this girl!! :) good luck to u too!!
P.s having first shake with peppermint tea n it's yuck! Think I made the tea too strong? Don't know but it's not nice :( x

yeah distracty ure self, im on day 6 and in ketosis now so no hunger pains at all for me, infact i have to remind my self to have my shake. I love this feeling, once in ketosis i feel de-bloated, more energy and confident. Hope your doing well girls x

Generally as a rule of thumb you should be happy with 1 stone a month. You can lose more than this but that depends on how much you have to lose in the first place.

Good luck. Lisa

Im deffo taking my laptop home at the weekend, I left it in work at weekend and thats how I became bored and let myself down and eat crap, anyways back to it today onwards and upwards as they say, thankfully I like playing ps3 games, and could browse the internet literally for hours on end so thats my plans for this weekend after ive done my fellas food shop, cleaned the house and been the gym xx

Back