Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

day 2 on refeed... (warning - food talk!)

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by radical1, 7 September 2010 Social URL.

1. radical1

radical1 Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim TFR
    so today im still having 2 shakes but again eaten food... chicken again and some mushrooms too (how adventerous!) i was really worried yesterday about eating and whether or not i would even keep solids down, but its been fine...

had a little alpro light soya milk in coffee today aswell. that stuff is great, especially for atkins as its like no carbs/sugar etc... its really low on everything actually...

feeling better in myself and not so ill so i def made right descision to start reffed when i did....

tommorrow i plan on ditching a shake and having a proper meal at teatime - gotta keep it low fat/calorie before the final switch to atkins...

Im not yet drinking diet pops as Im so used to the water and still piling the water down...

alls good so far :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Amanda105

Amanda105 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st3.2lb(23.59%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Congrats, can't wait to join ya

4. Spinoza

Spinoza Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(14.96%)
    Diet:
    VLCD (for now)
    Great stuff Nick, all sounds very sensible - glad you're feeling better too. :)

5. Daisy1966

Daisy1966 Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Sounds like a great start Nick x

6. MiniB

MiniB Here we go again!

Diet:
    Exante
    Well done Nick, sounds as though you are doing fine. I think you made the right decision too, seeing as you are feeling so much better. Good luck with your real meal tomorrow, I bet you will love it!

7. radical1

radical1 Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim TFR
    Too right! ;) will probably be chicken again but with low cal/carb/fat trimmings ... planning a full atkins day on day4 but just takin it day at a time....

8. TilliBlue

TilliBlue Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim TFR
    I am also on day two of the refeed, but Im not looking forward to introducing carbs on day four, I think that may be my downfall, Im a carb-aholic and Ive been carb free for three weeks and I really dont want to get hooked on them again :S
    Are you introducing any carbs, what with switching to Atkins?

9. radical1

radical1 Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim TFR
    nope, no significant carbs at all... 3 day switch over to Atkins be sugar free and ultra low carb, when full switch done i dont worry about calories/fat/intake etc just keep to less than 20 carbs, which ive done before extensivley and suits me fine.. :)

good luck...

10. TilliBlue

TilliBlue Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim TFR
    Thank you and good luck to you aswell :) Atkins sounds right up my street I think.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.