Day 2 on restart

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Ribenaberry, 2 September 2008 Social URL.

1. Ribenaberry

Ribenaberry Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st6lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Well it still all seems to be going ok. I made it through yesterday without having a single piece of food. Just 2 shakes and a tetra and 5 pints of water. Plus I went swimming and did my usual 40 lengths so was very pleased with myself :)

Day 2 has been ok so far, although did have a moment at lunchtime when I was out in town and nearly caved in to buying something nice for lunch. However, my skirt feels looser today and that spurred me on to come back to work and have my chocolate tetra!!!

I weighed myself this morning (I know I shouldnt but I just cant help myself!!) and am already 2lb down which was great. Fingers crossed I will be in ketosis by tomorrow morning.

Going to have a quiet night in tonight as it is our wedding anniversary. We celebrated at the weekend though with a big meal as I knew I would be back on the diet today! Bless him, he puts up with such a lot!

Will keep you posted!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lynn8124

Lynn8124 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    seefood
    Hiya, sounds like you're doing fab. :)

4. wannabeskinny

wannabeskinny Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st2lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(18.32%)
    Diet:
    cd
    hiya sounds like your sorted x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.