Day 2 over

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by bo_lady, 5 July 2007 Social URL.

1. bo_lady

bo_lady Full Member

So I have finished day 2 well nearly just a choc tetra left guna save that for a bit tho!!!

I had oriental chilli soup for dinner, I loved it at first and then towards the end was gross!!!! So chucked some away!!

Now I have a gross taste in my throat too.

Have drunk 4 litres of water.

I have craved so many diff things too!! But havent cheated!! I really want to do this!! However I am thinking of perhaps doing 790 as I have got a couple of stones off unless it suddnely gets easier??

Ive started to feel cold so I wonder if I am going into ketosis? Im so looking forward to weigh day on weds!! Bring on day 3 I am so ready for it!!!

Anna xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. debz32

debz32 Gold Member

Hi Anna - well done for getting to day 2....:) stick with it...hopefully ketosis isn't too far away !!

790 may be a godd option for you too...losses on that plan tend to be around 10 to 12 lbs per month - my OH lost 2 stone in 5 weeks on 790 !!! MEN !:mad:

good luck with whatever you decide...keep us posted !

lotsa love

Debz xx

4. bo_lady

bo_lady Full Member

Hi debz,

Well I am determined to do this for at least 2 months and I guess I will just see how I am finding it!!
    That is an amazing result from ur man!!! Unfair!!!
    I am trying to eat a choc tetra frozen and it is making my tummy feel funny!! Think im going to chuck it away and go to bed!!!
    I really hope tomorrow is ok!!!

Thanks hun,

Anna xx

5. Fuzzys Angel

Fuzzys Angel The Lovely James Hetfield

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Well done Anna, good luck with day 3....you can do it. Keep posting....xxx

6. Sambucca

Sambucca Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st0lb(43.9%)
    Diet:
    Gastric BYpass
    well done Anne, sounds like ketosis might be with you which means the diet will start t get easier.

Stick with it, you are doing brilliantly. You will have a fantastic loss in your first week if you can stick to SS 100%.

Good Luck
    Sam
    x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.