Day 2 over

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by bo_lady, 5 July 2007 Social URL.

1. bo_lady

bo_lady Full Member

So I have finished day 2 well nearly just a choc tetra left guna save that for a bit tho!!!

I had oriental chilli soup for dinner, I loved it at first and then towards the end was gross!!!! So chucked some away!!

Now I have a gross taste in my throat too.

Have drunk 4 litres of water.

I have craved so many diff things too!! But havent cheated!! I really want to do this!! However I am thinking of perhaps doing 790 as I have got a couple of stones off unless it suddnely gets easier??

Ive started to feel cold so I wonder if I am going into ketosis? Im so looking forward to weigh day on weds!! Bring on day 3 I am so ready for it!!!

Anna xxx
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. debz32

debz32 Gold Member

Hi Anna - well done for getting to day 2....:) stick with it...hopefully ketosis isn't too far away !!

790 may be a godd option for you too...losses on that plan tend to be around 10 to 12 lbs per month - my OH lost 2 stone in 5 weeks on 790 !!! MEN !:mad:

good luck with whatever you decide...keep us posted !

lotsa love

Debz xx
  4. bo_lady

bo_lady Full Member

Hi debz,

Well I am determined to do this for at least 2 months and I guess I will just see how I am finding it!!
    That is an amazing result from ur man!!! Unfair!!!
    I am trying to eat a choc tetra frozen and it is making my tummy feel funny!! Think im going to chuck it away and go to bed!!!
    I really hope tomorrow is ok!!!

Thanks hun,

Anna xx
  5. Fuzzys Angel

Fuzzys Angel The Lovely James Hetfield

Well done Anna, good luck with day can do it. Keep
  6. Sambucca

Sambucca Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Gastric BYpass
    well done Anne, sounds like ketosis might be with you which means the diet will start t get easier.

Stick with it, you are doing brilliantly. You will have a fantastic loss in your first week if you can stick to SS 100%.

Good Luck
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.