Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Day 2 - really bad headache.. normal?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by lankyelle, 28 April 2008 Social URL.

1. lankyelle

lankyelle Member

Diet:
    Cambridge SS
    been up an hour or so and ive got the worst headache ever :cry:

is it normal...

i thought possible dehyd? so i have just drank a litre of water... feeling a bit "swishy" in the old tum now mind haha

Is it normal??

can i take a paracetemol or will that affect me going into ketosis?

ta in advance :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. LizDesigns

LizDesigns Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(10.46%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Headaches are normal at the start. It can be caused by carb withdrawel. Drink plenty of water and you can have a paracetamol.
    Once you're through the next couple of days you'll start to feel alot better. :D

4. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.39%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Liz is totally right. Drink lots of water - take whatever headache tablets you normally use, bath and early to bed - and hopefully it'll have gone tomorrow!

5. amanda27

amanda27 New Member

Diet:
    cambridge Weight plan
    you should start to feel fine after a few more days , it will be the lack of carbs and your body could be going into ketosis, did your consultant give you any ketostix? make sure you drink at least 4 pts of water a day :)
    x

6. Setas

Setas Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    Current Weight:
    17st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(10.55%)
    Diet:
    CD
    but try not to drink your water in one go - spread it out and drink a glass every so often

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.