day 2 sucks!

Ohh... Please help me lol. This morning I felt fine, wasnt very hungry. Lunchtime, I was ravenous but the shake really helped. But as soon as it hit about 3/4 o'clock my stomache has been trying to strangle me for food. I actually feel like I'm dying. In the canteen with my colleagues was so hard. All I keep thinking is 'ohh I so want a little bit of...' I need a pep talk!

Well done for not giving in! The first week is so hard but if you can hang in there I promise you it does get so much easier. Keep drinking your water, keep busy or just get yourself to bed so you don't crack! Best wishes.

Aww thanks. I know I can do it. I just find everything smells so appealing. Even things I'd nevr normally eat like marmite are calling to me. Gosh this is going to drive me insane!

I am on day 2 also and really feeling it now. Feeling ill from the hunger. I thought i was going to die cooking the dinner for my other half and kids. A big roast dinner. Once i had it plated up i ran to the bath lol.
When i got out i was still feeling hungry so we heading to the playground at 6pm in the dark.
Back now and still hungry.

I am on day 2 also and really feeling it now. Feeling ill from the hunger. I thought i was going to die cooking the dinner for my other half and kids. A big roast dinner. Once i had it plated up i ran to the bath lol.
When i got out i was still feeling
mm hungry so we heading to the playground at 6pm in the dark.
Back now and still hungry.

Mmm I know this one all too well. I have a 2yr old daughter and cooking for her just, well, torture! Lol. I hid in my room while she ate at the table lol. I seem to be salivating like no ones business. Grrr. Here hoping ketosis kicks in tomorro. Whats the chances? Xx

I don't know but i hope so. Mine are 2 and 14 months. The 14 month old is going to have to learn to feed herself very quick lol
haha thats what finger foods are for! Failing that, get the husband to feed the kids while u take a hot bath or something. Unfortunately I live alone (odd arrangement between myself and partner lol!) so im glad my daughter is a very independent two yr old! Xx

My two year old will feed herself. the little one won't. She was premature, caught meningitis at 12hrs old and was touch and go and a bit developmentally delayed.
My partner works 7 days a week 12hrs a day so is very rarely here. And he can't cook!

You can do it, it does get easier.

i split my morning shake in half at the start, it means I have half breakfast time and half in the evening as it eases hunger pangs. Once in ketosis you won't care when you have them. Good luck for today, sounds like your almost in ketosis

Ahw I felt like that last night. Couldnt sleep cos was feeling so hungry, and thirsty. Thought I'd die lol. I woke up and didnt feel hungry, but as soon as I drank my shake I felt ravenous for about 5 mins n now I feel fine. Why does it taste like ive sucked on a mouthful of copper coins? Xx

Those shakes stink, no way am i halving them and having to force it down more times lol.
Day 3 and here with a headache. My youngest was awake SCREAMING for 4 hours again last night. She hasn;t slept one night in 14 months.
The dinner i am cooking for my crowd today is my favourite :(

I had a few headaches on my first week, you are allowed to take paracetamol and they do help. Make sure you're drinking all the water you need after that just sheer willpower is the only thing that's going to get you through. Think of all the reasons why you want to lose weight and all the things you want to do in the summer. You've got 2 days behind you already don't break it now. You can win your weight battle and be at your goal this summer if you just stick to this. If you can stick to it 100% it will start to get easier in the next few days, give yourself a couple of weeks and you will feel great. Best wishes for today. Take it one day at a time.

Oh i know busy mom. I lost 9 stone before. And lost 4 stone in 3 months on it last year but gave up and piled it all on when i had a cancer scare and some treatment. So it's not new territory. It's all been done before but i am finding it harder this time for some reason.
I am drinking 5l of water which doesn't include the shakes.
I think it is withdrawal from diet coke. I used to drink 4 cans of it a day!

Sorry, hadn't realised you've done it before. I think it gets harder because your body knows whats coming and is fighting against it!

Nerly over day three now. Could I be in ketosis? I keep tasting copper in my mouth and my tongues gone dry. So hope its gona get better real quick. People r complaining about my tummy rumbles lol. Xx

Im on day three aswel. Tummy rumbles are there and headaches but dont let it phase you ...failure is not an option .. good luck

I checked and im not in ketosis.
I have an awful pain in my left side rib or behind it i don;'t know with a week and it is getting worse and worse so it is taking my mind off feeling hungry.

Nerly over day three now. Could I be in ketosis? I keep tasting copper in my mouth and my tongues gone dry. So hope its gona get better real quick. People r complaining about my tummy rumbles lol. Xx

Dry tongue and copper taste is a symptom of ketosis, you're just about there! That means the hunger will ease soon and you'll feel fab. Keep going! Well done. :)

Back