Step 1 Sole Source + Day 2... When will I be in ketosis!! 19st11lbs to loose

abby123

Who knows when I will be in ketosis... Also will flavoured water be ok to drink.. I need some buddies I'm finding this very hard

Hi I did LL 6 years ago to help conceive. I think it took about 3-4 days before I was in ketosis.
r.e. flavoured water - you can't have normal shop bought stuff as it has citric acid which knocks you out of ketosis but you can buy flavouring for water from CDC. I am getting it next week (I am on day 3) and it is really nice with fizzy water. Feels like a treat.
happy to be a buddy. definitely need some support. xxx

Hi I'm on day 3 and waiting for ketosix to kick in im feeling ok it's just hard I did this last year and had a great loss I need to stay on track and looking for fellow diet buddies x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I started on step 2 810 3 weeks ago and i found the first week really hard going but i am used to it now. I have found this site really helpful. Its great to be able to chat to other people who understand how hard it is. I am still not sure if i ever went into ketosis to be honest ! i guess i must have done otherwise i would have been chewing the chair leg long before now lol!
x

I love this site like u said people know what we are going through its not just a case of not eating its change of lifestyle, I've got myself in the right mind that I want to do this but I am feeling quite Hungary today I look at people and its like they turn in food like chicken on legs lol xx

Lol! I have days when I could eat all day I feel so hungry and then other days when I don't crave food as much. I hope as the weeks roll by it gets easier xx

I find I am ok all day at work but once I get home that's when it gets me so I just drink water and tell myself ooh I'm full, had a tough moment yesterday went into the kitchen and some had just cooked some toast oh I don't think anything as ever smelt so good but I know I need to this and deep on my heart I want to do this just got to push the hunger away not looking forward to the weekend I find there the hardest point of the week x

5lbs lost girlies... (in just the first 3-4 days) woop woop...so happy!!!
how does everyone else feel today...

I think i went into Ketosis around day 4... hang in there as it does get easier!!! I tried starting this diet twice previously and never got past day 4 but now i'm on week 10 and finding it a lot easier.

I have just gone onto the 810 plan as i was getting really bad migraines without that extra bit of food and now am feeling soooo much better!

You girls are doing fab!! Keep going xxx

I'm on Half a stone in 5 days whoop whoop well done on ur losses ladies and I'm feeling pretty good think the weekend will be hard but I will stick it xx

You can do it...I find that it helps when I don't think about it and just do it. I started in Mid August and now nearing Mid November I have lost just over 4 stone. Though it is still tough at times and when the opportunity arises I sometimes sneak things I probably shouldn't...I know I will do it. Have that believe and trust me it won't be so difficult for you. You will do it, just focus on what you need to do and leave your body (i.e. ketosis etc) to do the rest.

We've got friends staying over tonight and it's going to be very hard not to slip back into bad habits :( Wine, G&T, curry, nibbles.....I've done some healthy carrot, celery and cucumber sticks but the garlic dip is sooo tempting. We are going for a 5 mile walk in the morning but it wont work miracles so I need to stay focused and let everyone else eat drink be merry.....this sucks !!

my update.. i am now on day 6 and I, 7lbs down!! I have a lot to loose so thought I would loose abit more tbh but 7lbs is still ok.. i have been doing SS+ and stupidly drinking flavoured water so I'm not in ketotis just very very hungry sometimes haha I am now on the normal water drinking 3L a day and stick to my 3 products and chicken and lettuce and salad when I really need it.. I'm dipping between sole source and sole source plus.. How is everyone else doing or feeling?? Xx

Abby 7lb is still good!! Keep going! Once you do get into Ketosis it is soooo much easier so stick with the plain water!

I lost 4lb this week which i'm really chuffed about as it was my TOTM, really struggled at the weekend and my friend really helped and i didn't cheat.. when i REALLY wanted to lol!!! This diet really doesn't fit in around your social life! I went out for a drink with a cousin from NZ on Friday.. stuck to diet pepsi but it knocked me out of ketosis which is probably why i did struggle! But hey this was my 2nd weigh in on the 810 plan so that's 10lb in 2 weeks so happy happy happy!

Hope everyone else is doing ok!

Abby.. when is your official weigh in? xxx

hello.. Well done that's so good and I'm still struggling my first weigh in was yesterday and I lost 10lbs which is great in a week but I no ai shouldn't of weighed myself today but I did nd I put on a 1lb and I haven't cheated ;(

Back