Day 2

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by rainbowdrops22, 3 March 2010 Social URL.

1. rainbowdrops22

rainbowdrops22 Full Member

Start Weight:
    25st5lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet Sole Source
    Woke up with the worst headache so decided to skip all my uni lectures hehe so went to sleep and woke up at 4:30pm.

Went online because I had bid on the cutest beach cruiser bicycle ever! I won yay! It was really cheap. I'm picking it up tomorrow-I live by the beach/promenade so I think it will be nice gentle exercise and the fresh air will blow away to cobwebs. My mum isn't impressed with the money I'm spending though since my student loan is rapidly running out and I won't be having another one for a while.

On the CD front, I haven't had anything yet today just glugged down a 500ml bottle of water and I'm gonna try the apple and cinnamon porridge in a sec. Then I will space the other 2 meals and water out until I go to bed.

So yay for getting through Day 2 even if I did completely sleep through it.

xoxo Beth

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. rainbowdrops22

rainbowdrops22 Full Member

Start Weight:
    25st5lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet Sole Source
    Woke up with the worst headache so decided to skip all my uni lectures hehe so went to sleep and woke up at 4:30pm.

Went online because I had bid on the cutest beach cruiser bicycle ever! I won yay! It was really cheap. I'm picking it up tomorrow-I live by the beach/promenade so I think it will be nice gentle exercise and the fresh air will blow away to cobwebs. My mum isn't impressed with the money I'm spending though since my student loan is rapidly running out and I won't be having another one for a while.

On the CD front, I haven't had anything yet today just glugged down a 500ml bottle of water and I'm gonna try the apple and cinnamon porridge in a sec. Then I will space the other 2 meals and water out until I go to bed.

So yay for getting through Day 2 even if I did completely sleep through it.

xoxo Beth

4. fed-up-and-fat

fed-up-and-fat hoping for a good loss

Start Weight:
    18st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st11lb(26.17%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Glad you got through day 2, hope day 3 is as easy ( just not so sleepy lol)

5. franbella21

franbella21 minimims stalker

Start Weight:
    18st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(13.67%)
    Diet:
    cambridge ss
    id soo come biking with you! the prom will be ideal lol i live in uplands so not far from prom aswell :) x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.