Day 2

rainbowdrops22

Woke up with the worst headache so decided to skip all my uni lectures hehe so went to sleep and woke up at 4:30pm.

Went online because I had bid on the cutest beach cruiser bicycle ever! I won yay! It was really cheap. I'm picking it up tomorrow-I live by the beach/promenade so I think it will be nice gentle exercise and the fresh air will blow away to cobwebs. My mum isn't impressed with the money I'm spending though since my student loan is rapidly running out and I won't be having another one for a while.

On the CD front, I haven't had anything yet today just glugged down a 500ml bottle of water and I'm gonna try the apple and cinnamon porridge in a sec. Then I will space the other 2 meals and water out until I go to bed.

So yay for getting through Day 2 even if I did completely sleep through it.

xoxo Beth

Woke up with the worst headache so decided to skip all my uni lectures hehe so went to sleep and woke up at 4:30pm.

Went online because I had bid on the cutest beach cruiser bicycle ever! I won yay! It was really cheap. I'm picking it up tomorrow-I live by the beach/promenade so I think it will be nice gentle exercise and the fresh air will blow away to cobwebs. My mum isn't impressed with the money I'm spending though since my student loan is rapidly running out and I won't be having another one for a while.

On the CD front, I haven't had anything yet today just glugged down a 500ml bottle of water and I'm gonna try the apple and cinnamon porridge in a sec. Then I will space the other 2 meals and water out until I go to bed.

So yay for getting through Day 2 even if I did completely sleep through it.

xoxo Beth

Glad you got through day 2, hope day 3 is as easy ( just not so sleepy lol)

id soo come biking with you! the prom will be ideal lol i live in uplands so not far from prom aswell :) x

Back