DAY 2!! :-)

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by jaymi, 23 October 2011 Social URL.

1. jaymi

jaymi Full Member

am only on day 2 but happily dont feel too bad. I have really liked the shakes amd soup so far, esp the toffee and walnut shake. yum! doing ss has really made me realise how much I picked at food. I thought that I didn't do it half as much as I did, while making diner for the kids etc I have really had to think about stopping myself taking a cheeky handful of cheese whilst cooking! would love to hear from anyone to hear how you getting on. I haven't really told anyone I am doing tge diet! it just seems a bit easier at the moment! lol! xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Rkmriddell

Rkmriddell Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st7.0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    It's amazing how much it makes you recognise those little things isn't it. Stick with it x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

4. itssopherella

itssopherella Member

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8.5lb(4.13%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    hello! i am on day 2 aswell! yay, we can support each other? xx

5. jaymi

jaymi Full Member

great to hear from you both... doing the diet ova the last few days has really made me think bout my eating habits although this evening I am feeling really really hungry. my CDC said that after the first 3 days it passes?! I hope so! I would be glad to have a CD buddy! how are you finding it so far? xxxx

6. itssopherella

itssopherella Member

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8.5lb(4.13%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    yay! well then hey buddy :D im finding it okay actually, yesterday was my first day and i cheated by having a few bites of chinese but i felt that i couldnt eat much so i stopped eating. Today i have been 100% and its been pretty easy actually! ive not been that hungry. yes, after the first 3 or 4 days you are fine so hopefully tomorrow or the day after the hunger will be completely gone, and then hello ketosis! i did this diet for 6 days back in 2009 and i lost 6lb in those 6 days :D so im looking forward to the long term results now i am following it fully :) after 4 days i felt great and i actually had to remind myself to take the shakes. how are you finding it? (sorry for the essay!) soph xx
    xx

7. NadiaHamidi

NadiaHamidi Member

Start Weight:
    12st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6.3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4.4lb(2.56%)
    Diet:
    Healthy Living
    I've been so tempted to cheat! Especially today, I'm on day 3 and finding it terribly difficult!

I find reading through the forums and looking up success stories help!

Just imagine yourself at your goal weight!!

Good luck! It's great having a lot of support on these forums, I don't think I could have done this otherwise!

8. itssopherella

itssopherella Member

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8.5lb(4.13%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    well if youd like something to motivate you, i am on day 3 and i have lost 7lb already!! keep at it, we'l get there :D x

9. NadiaHamidi

NadiaHamidi Member

Start Weight:
    12st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6.3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4.4lb(2.56%)
    Diet:
    Healthy Living
    WOW! That is AMAZING! Yes it does motivate me!

Well done! :)

10. itssopherella

itssopherella Member

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8.5lb(4.13%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    thankyou! i've been so tempted tonight, there are chinese menu's all over my student flat, but i know that if i stick at it it will all be worth it :D what's more important? being slim & getting confidence & compliments, or one measly temptation which will make us feel guilty? apparently nothing tastes better than being slim!! :) xx

11. jaymi

jaymi Full Member

hey!! how are you all going today? is it getting any easier?? lol! I an on day 4 now and feel really good today. last week I worked loads of night shifts and sunday night while working I felt awful. felt really shakey and dizzy, and couldn't think straight. so I cheated a bit and had a sugary cup of tea with milk :-(. but hey, it made me feel better so am trying not to stress too much. I think I will carry an extra sachet with me in case it happens again... resisting the scales at the moment haha. when does everyone weigh in? xxxx

12. itssopherella

itssopherella Member

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8.5lb(4.13%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    im on day 4 and feeling okay! i think ive got a cold though, but im not hungry which is great! i have my mid week weigh in tonight with my consultant just to see how im doing which im excited about! ive cheated twice :( BUT im obviously still in ketosis so i just need to stick at it now! it will be worth it :) looking forward to trying new things as i got bored of just the shakes which i think is why i cheated, i needed something savoury! im looking forward to my third week though when you are allowed bars, as i think it will be great to chew something again! when do you weigh in? xx

13. jaymi

jaymi Full Member

ooooohhhhhh thats exciting! let me know how you get on! have you been on scales at home? thats good that you are seeing your CDC today, is s/he supportive? I am weighing in next monday, started the diet last saturday so am really hoping for a good weight loss. got 5 stone to lose so the quicker it goes the better! lol! I am liking the shakes, not so much the soup, I just wish drinking the shakes wasn't over so quickly! let me know how it went tonight... xx

14. itssopherella

itssopherella Member

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8.5lb(4.13%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    i started on saturday too, but she wanted to see me this tuesday as tuesdays are her only days off, so instead of waiting a week and a half, we waited 4 days before she saw me. she is so supportive, and i am very happy.. day 4 and i have lost 6lbs already!!! :D hope you have good results too, im looking forward to next weigh in now!! xx

15. jaymi

jaymi Full Member

oh my days! that's great! well done... bet thats totally motivating you! x

16. itssopherella

itssopherella Member

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8.5lb(4.13%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    it sure has!! thankyou :D hope it motivates you all too xx

17. Evs

Evs Member

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan 810
    Good luck with it! Stay with it - its an amazing feeling when those numbers on the scales go down :-d

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.