Day 2

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by HALLORAN, 11 April 2008 Social URL.

1. HALLORAN

HALLORAN Member

Well so far so good,had a red day yesterday+only syns usedfor gravy.
    Today has been ok but never had any lunch as i was busy trainingand never had time, but have had plenty of fruit. I need to up my water, how much do you all drink?

Done a green day today, but my daughter was at a school disco so it is a ritual that when we come out we go tothe chippy for "FISH+CHIPS" however i did not succumb and i had boiled rice with curry sauce. Any idea how many syns for the curry sauce? it was only a small ladle full.

I have got a chicken carcass and veg in the pressure cooker as we speak, readyto make soup. Feel really motivated.
    I am out tomorrow night and plan on drinking G+T so think my syn allowance will take a bashing, on the plus side i am making a stir fry before i go out so that i can have it when i get in instead of a takeaway.

These alpen bars that you can have as a HE B what are they called?
    Also i asked this on a previous thread ( need tocheck if anyone replied) but what are the sauasages called that are syn free fro Morrisons?

Thanks for your help.

Elaine x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Ju1979

Ju1979 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.09%)
    Diet:
    Healthy Eating
    Hi Elaine,

sounds like you're doing really well, its good to plan, it does help :)

The alpen bars are the alpen lights, you can have two of any variety as one healthy extra. I bought some of the choc and orange ones, they're lovely :D

I try to drink as much water as I can, normally end up drinking about 2 litres, but should probably be drinking more...

4. RUTHYJ357

RUTHYJ357 Gold Member

Diet:
    SW
    They are called Morrisons diet sausages ONLY THING IS THE DIET IS WRITTEN IN A BLUE BUBBLE- SO IF YOU SEE THAT YOUR ON THE RIGHT TRACK.

Ask if your not too sure or cant see them....they are nice for syn free

Ruthy xxx

5. Nanny Jax

Nanny Jax getting back on track

Diet:
    Slimming world
    I had them today for breakfast and they are a ok. x
    They are called Diet pork sausage and they are in the chillers, they have a frozen one and it is easy to think they are the same but the frozen ones have syns.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.