Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

DAY 2

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by smee123, 3 July 2008 Social URL.

1. smee123

smee123 Full Member

Diet:
    Joshi Holistic diet
    Just had day 2 on SS and managed to do 1 hr of time in the gym - felt no after effects or at all tired
    i feel like i am eating lots even though its nothing - as the meals are well spreadout.

i can feel me getting bored of flavors already

mini goal: MUST COMPLETE WEEK 1 :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. HopeSprings

HopeSprings Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st4.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.74%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    Hi and congrats on gym visit. I'm on Day 2 as well but not as brave as you, but now I'll pick up my game and at least go for a walk tomorrow.

4. smee123

smee123 Full Member

Diet:
    Joshi Holistic diet
    go on a bit of excercise can make u feel better - and this is from a total excercise phobe before this hahaha

5. HopeSprings

HopeSprings Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st4.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.74%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    Yeah, this time I'm gonna do it, after all it's important to tone up as well.

6. princessbunny

princessbunny Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    heya hun im on day 6 well done you for going to the gym thats great news xxxxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.