Day 2

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by sezzymac, 2 November 2008 Social URL.

1. sezzymac

sezzymac Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    hiya all on day 2 now and feeling abit better today drinking more water to try and stop the headache not hungry as yet but only been up about 2 hours so might get worse later when they all sit down to roast dinner my favourite but i know i can do this please help me and tell me it gets easier when cooking for other people i must be such a weak person only on day to and struggling already xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sezzymac

sezzymac Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    can anyone else relate to this state of mind on day 2

4. LellyCD

LellyCD Trying to stay healthy!

hi sezzy, yes this happens to almost everyone in the 1st few days, just wait for ketosis to kick in and you'll feel much better, just be strong and drink loads of water to fill you up.
    Good luck with your first week
    xx

5. sezzymac

sezzymac Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Thank you so much for your response and i am glad its not just me then i am very tired at the moment cant explain that one at all didnt feel like this before but feel shatttered lol never mind can only get better x

6. sarah 747

sarah 747 Full Member

yes i was the same im on day 19 now and i can cook the family tea with out wanting it it dose get easer

7. Roberta

Roberta New Member

I have been thinking about joining, but the cost is concerning me, I need a hip replacement and the doc says i have to lose 7 stone before he even considers it. Is Lipotrim worth the money?

8. sezzymac

sezzymac Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    can you tell me how you list your weight loss like you have down the bottom x

9. sezzymac

sezzymac Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    i dont know about lipotrim hun i am on cambridge diet and looking at the other posts yes its defo worth it they all look fab xx well done guys

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.