Day 24 and not cheated once

Ejsunshine

I'm starting to love this diet I'm now well over food or wanting it :) its taken a while but I've got there although weekends can sometimes be a struggle. I've not cheated once and in 3 weeks I lost 22.5lb so hoping my next WI Saturday ill be close to 2 stone. Good luck to everyone and keep up all the good work xx

Well done, you sound like you in the right frame of mind x

Well done Sunshine :)

Good woman Ejsunshine, i heard before that it takes 3 weeks to form/break a habit so you're sorted ;)

Oh I hope so it's 4 weeks tomorrow didnt think I would last this long but it's surprisingly easy now. I even went to see barbra Streisand last night and sat in a Mexican whilst everyone eat with my bottle of water lol, I just need this fat to disappear and quick not liking that its slowing down now :-(. Xx

That's brilliant. The whole way through the diet I didn't cheat and believe me it has paid off, I am now on my refeed and have lost 2-3lbs so far (depending what scales I use in the house) but I am thrilled. Happy to hear the diet is going well for you it just becomes natural in the end doesn't it? I sorta miss the diet.. It's weird. x x x

Back