Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Day 3 and the hunger has gone But Does it last??

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by Janie1978, 24 July 2008 Social URL.

1. Janie1978

Janie1978 Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet SS
    :):party0038:hiya,

YYYYYYYEEEEEEESSSSSSSS made it to day 3 and i feel greeeaatt but will it last???

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Camille

Camille Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(14.98%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    It has with me!!
    That's, for me, is the best thing about this diet. I just don't have any desire to eat, I feel great & my skin looks fab! The wierd thing is I can smell garlic bread miles away but don't feel the need to eat it lol xx

4. Janie1978

Janie1978 Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet SS
    lol my skins had loads of spots at the mo but i am putting that down to my body getting rid of all the crap lol

5. oisin

oisin Silver Member

Start Weight:
    3st8lb
    Current Weight:
    1st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    0st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(66%)
    Diet:
    CD
    I'm on my 4th day & feel great!!!

6. Janie1978

Janie1978 Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet SS
    I cant wait for my first weigh in i am like a little kid at Christmas!

7. Tazzi

Tazzi is Special :P

Start Weight:
    228kg
    Current Weight:
    78kg
    Goal Weight:
    65kg
    Lost(%):
    150kg(65.78%)
    Lol i never got hungry. (Although i am today after my restart)
    I could go out for dinner and cook people food and everything and never feel the urge.............Good luck for your weigh in.
    X

8. Minz

Minz Maintainer

The high you feeling from losing squashes any hunger pangs - but i have very few of them - yay!

9. HopeSprings

HopeSprings Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st4.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.74%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    About 4 hours after my shake I start to feel a bit hungry, sometimes I have more water and then last for 5 hours or more between CD shakes.

10. airgirl

airgirl Gold Member

Well done on getting past day 3!! I felt fab day 4, 5, 6, and 7 then had ups and downs..hunger/cravings but i can honestly say week 3 has been so much easier and i hardly think about food at all now...actually thats not strictly true, i think about it but i'm not tempted by it. x

11. Orange Plum

Orange Plum Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Diet:
    Tony Ferguson
    Hi - well done so far. I would agree that I don't feel hungry for food but I can definitely tell when I haven't drunk enough water or when its time for the next shake as I start to feel a bit tired. Good luck

12. Newme

Newme Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi

Now on week 3 and I very rarely feel hungry,usually it thirst. I can now cook for others without the need to eat it. A good sniff at the aroma usually does it for me.

13. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I would say I was rarely hungry first time around, but when I was water usually satisfied it. I'm hungry today on day 1 of restart but I expected that. Looking forward to day 3 or 4 and ketosis is in full flight :)

14. Janie1978

Janie1978 Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet SS
    I bought some stix today and am please to anounce i am in ketosis woop woop!!! Thanks for you input its great to know u are all here my addiction with food has gone now i am addicted to this site lol
    Jane

15. payphone

payphone Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Well done for getting thru the difficult days. I'm onto week 3 and feel fine, although i did have a few cravings, but i put that down to totm.

16. Bunnyg

Bunnyg Determined

Yay Janie, well done for getting into ketosis stage.

I only feel hungry when it's time for my shakes or a top up of water. Certainly not feeling any cravings for food (i'm on week 2). It's a brilliant feeling. I haven't felt this good for months and months - imagine how good we'll feel in a couple of months! x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.