Day 3 and torture cooking the kids dinner!

Cirrus666

Well, day 1 & 2 went without a hitch but starying to feel quite hungry now. Cooking the kids dinner has never been so difficult. It smells sooooooooo good! xxx :cry:

Well, day 1 & 2 went without a hitch but starying to feel quite hungry now. Cooking the kids dinner has never been so difficult. It smells sooooooooo good! xxx :cry:

Right there with you hun, my girls left a load of chips on their plates too and it was torture throwing them away. But I managed and so will you, think positive xxx

It gets easier. I'm on day 8 now and am fine cooking for them now! First few days my husband had to do all the cooking! If you can't do that, make them sandwiches! A few days won't harm them!

It gets easier. I'm on day 8 now and am fine cooking for them now! First few days my husband had to do all the cooking! If you can't do that, make them sandwiches! A few days won't harm them!

Thats a good tip thx! Will defo try that over the weekend. Lots of cold foods for them (although they won't notice the difference, I'll just dress it up as a picnic!) xxx

You were stronger than me!!! (I had two! I hope that doesn't knock everything I've done out!) xxx

I'm sure it won't hun, I just couldn't as I know fine well I wouldn't stop at 2 haha xxx

I put on another thread. Start cooking the food you will eat on the higher levels to practise. If your kids will eat it. That way your learning and when you get to eat it you'll have become a pro. Still hard but might work a little

I was really hungry until Day 4. It's been hard cooking for the family and not tucking in to the same things, but I keep focusing on the end result. So hard!! Well done for resisting.

Thank you for the tips again ladies. I'm taking it all on board! Was a bit stronger tonight and asked the kids to scrape their leftovers in the bin before I could get to them lol! xxx Day 4 now and done my ketosis test but sadly not there yet, maybe tomorrow :(

When your allowed water flavourings....make up ice-lollis to suck on when making the kids teas....if you can cook one handed ;) lol x

I wonder what Coke Zero lollies would be like?!

My CDC told me about coke zero, but I'd feel way too naughty drinking any and worried it'd slow down my weight loss! :( plus carbonated drinks tend to bloat me like crazy, so maybe I should steer clear of them! x

My CDC told me about coke zero, but I'd feel way too naughty drinking any and worried it'd slow down my weight loss! :( plus carbonated drinks tend to bloat me like crazy, so maybe I should steer clear of them! x

Im the exact same huni, thought I would miss my pepsi max and vodka but I was so preoccupied with missing food the first few days I didn't think about it, and now I couldn't care less. Going to save me a fortune lol!
Really didn't expect it to be so easy now (on day 5/6 - started tuesday lunchtime), for anyone reading on day 1,2,3,4 etc stick with it, it really does get easier xxx

Thank you for the tips again ladies. I'm taking it all on board! Was a bit stronger tonight and asked the kids to scrape their leftovers in the bin before I could get to them lol! xxx Day 4 now and done my ketosis test but sadly not there yet, maybe tomorrow :(

How you feeling today huni? xx

Back