Day 3 - By far the longest week ever

Missus3

as much as I've found the last few days really difficult, I've actually come to realise that never in my ENTIRE life have I restricted myself by so many calories. The fact I've stuck to it this long as I await ketosis is good for me. I don't do well with hunger, being such an emotional eater. I've never drank so much water! The adjustment has been the most challenging experience!

I have a lot of weight to lose. I'm having to let go of my relationship with food, the emotional crutch that it provides for me, the pleasure, the time filler, the social aspects, all of that in order to be healthy and what most people who have never dieted don't realise is that it's one of the HARDEST and most psychologically difficult thing that you can put your body through.

Also, I am ABSOLUTELY determined to get through this week. I have to prove to myself that I'm willing to work hard and commit to my health and better myself. I have to prove to others that when I say I'm going to do something, I can see it through and be strong.

Well done day 3 is a achievement in its self. I'm on day 1 and moping round the house not knowing what to do with myself. I've opened the fridge looked in it and shut it about 15 times - habit I think.
Keep going your doing well!

First off fair play to you all, this diet is not easy. Have a quick question, im on day 9 and still gettin light headed quite a lot, is that normal with lipotrim?

Day 3 is a brilliant achievement missus so heres a BIG HUG :bighug:

HI there
Can I join you please?
Am on day 6 today - and everyday day is ENDLESS. I had a day off (work) yesterday and despite being busy in the morning, the day just dragged.
I am hoping to do this for 8 weeks and then review/refeed if all goes well. Doesnt sound like much to some but for me is bloody endless!!

Back