Day 3 - feeling proud of me

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by Starlit_Cazza, 6 July 2008 Social URL.

1. Starlit_Cazza

Starlit_Cazza Restart 3/9/2013

Start Weight:
    24st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st4lb
    Lost(%):
    6st8lb(26.67%)
    Diet:
    CAMBRIDGE
    Hello all. Well its be beginning of day 3 for me after my one night off on thursday night. On the edge of ketosis (sticks are showing "traces" ie pale pink) - cant wait for that to kick in properly, I hate feeling hungry!!!!! Fingers crossed I still manage a loss this week. My night off fell 6 days before weigh in so hopefully I wll still have a loss!!!!!

Anyway feeling rather pleased with myself - managed to get straight back on to SS the day after my night off. Was worried that one night off would lead to a day off, which would lead to a week off etc etc. But I am ok - Im back on the wagon :D

Come on Ketosis!!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

well done bish bosh. Once the stick says pink anywhere you are in ketosis so woohooooo :) :)

xxxx

4. Starlit_Cazza

Starlit_Cazza Restart 3/9/2013

Start Weight:
    24st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st4lb
    Lost(%):
    6st8lb(26.67%)
    Diet:
    CAMBRIDGE
    Thanks Becky. I am very lucky that I go into ketosis fairly quickly and when I go in I go in deep (sticks tend to be on the dark end of the range) which may or may not be related to my lovely losses so far?

Still hoping (please please please) to get that next stone off before I go on hols (3 weeks today) as I would love to get to just under 20st before going away (first time in nearly 10 years!!!).

I am also determind that I am going to come back from holiday weighing less than I did when I went!!!!! Am making plans - planning to do 810 while Im away, so meal planning already :D

5. Norwaygirl

Norwaygirl Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    Well done! Ketostix was a good idea, I have to buy that :)

6. LoveLea

LoveLea First Goal Under 20st!

Start Weight:
    24st4lb
    Current Weight:
    23st2lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(4.71%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Well Done !!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.