Day 3 - feeling proud of me

Starlit_Cazza

Restart 3/9/2013
Hello all. Well its be beginning of day 3 for me after my one night off on thursday night. On the edge of ketosis (sticks are showing "traces" ie pale pink) - cant wait for that to kick in properly, I hate feeling hungry!!!!! Fingers crossed I still manage a loss this week. My night off fell 6 days before weigh in so hopefully I wll still have a loss!!!!!

Anyway feeling rather pleased with myself - managed to get straight back on to SS the day after my night off. Was worried that one night off would lead to a day off, which would lead to a week off etc etc. But I am ok - Im back on the wagon :D

Come on Ketosis!!!!

Thanks Becky. I am very lucky that I go into ketosis fairly quickly and when I go in I go in deep (sticks tend to be on the dark end of the range) which may or may not be related to my lovely losses so far?

Still hoping (please please please) to get that next stone off before I go on hols (3 weeks today) as I would love to get to just under 20st before going away (first time in nearly 10 years!!!).

I am also determind that I am going to come back from holiday weighing less than I did when I went!!!!! Am making plans - planning to do 810 while Im away, so meal planning already :D

Well done! Ketostix was a good idea, I have to buy that :)

Well Done !!

Back