Day 3... feeling yuckie

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by shrinking i hope..., 5 October 2009 Social URL.

1. shrinking i hope...

shrinking i hope... New Member

Im new today to the site and im hopeing someone can advise or help me.

Im day 3 on the lipotrim programme and im feeling all sorts:
    • Starving
    • Shakey
    • have dirrahea (quite bad for 2 days now)
    • headaches
    is this normal especially the dirrahea?? any suggestions on how to stop feeling hungry, im drinking about 2 lts of water a day then lots of coffee and tea (to try and stop the hunger).....
    I need to loose about 4 stone and im really determined to stick to this!! please help!!!:cry:
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. IrishMum

IrishMum A little of everything!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    LT, now cc-ing to lose Christmas blubber!
    The hunger and headaches are pretty common until you hit ketosis- it's yourbody withdrawing from carbs. It WILL pass in a few days- 3-5 usually.
    The shakiness & diarhhoea isn't so common- particularly the latter? Is there a chance you've picked up a tummy bug?
  4. happydaystocome

happydaystocome Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    All about w8
    I had all your symptoms in the 1st week and the diarhhoea lasted for about 3 week with me.
    2 litres of water doesnt seem enough to me, if you do not drink enough you will get bad headaches and have hunger pangs, try and drink a bit more
    good luck xxx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.