Day 3 funny taste in my mouth

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by justjane, 1 May 2008 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. justjane

justjane Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Well I started on Tuesday morning and although I was really hungry on that day yesterday it didnt seem too bad in fact I felt really positive and almost felt thinner!! Today it seems hard again and I have a really strange taste in my mouth - it almost feels like it is furry and slighting burning - is that normal?

Looking at all your weightloss really makes me want to stick to it - I have between 2 1/2 and 3 stone to loose and it seems so much at the moment.

I dont have a set of scales at home would you advise getting some or is it not a good idea to weigh yourself too much?

Sorry about all the questions and thanks for your help.

Jane x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Kim&Leah

Kim&Leah Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    the funny taste in your mouth could well be that you're in ketosis.
    i was the same.
    i wouldnt advise u to get some scales, as your weight can fluctuate every day, and you will only get a true reading if you weigh yourself on the same scales at the same time every week :D

4. justjane

justjane Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Cheers Kim - its such a weird thing but if it means I am in Ketosis I suppose thats a good thing :)

Wont bother with the scales then will try and be paitent but I was never very good at that!! Definately not one of my virtues.... :D

5. karenO

karenO Step away from the chips!

Diet:
    Cambridge
    A weird tatse in my mouth was my first sign that i was in Ketosis. That was at the end of day 1. However my hunger almost completely disappeared at the same time.

If you can live without your scales then i would do so, although i like to scale-hop a litttle too much :eek: but it keeps me motivated mid-week (and i like the fact they weigh 8lbs less than the CDCs lol, even though i go by his for my "true" weight :rolleyes:)

6. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I find brushing your teeth (and tongue) and using mouth wash and gold spot during the day really helps keep that away. The water really really helps with it too....

7. Kim&Leah

Kim&Leah Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    what's a gold spot????

8. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    gold spot is mouth freshener spray :) Listermint do them too

9. Kim&Leah

Kim&Leah Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    ah right thanks :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.