Day 3 horrors!

Lovelyjoolz

Loving Life!
Oh dear god why did I fall off this diet when it is so HORRENDOUS getting back on it!!!!

Someone please remind me of this when I'm next tempted to eat!!!

My stomach is growling, gurgling and babbling embarrassingly loud, I've got diarrhoea and I feel really queasy - so queasy it's hard to swallow down all the water (but I'm sure I'd manage a pack of ready salted!). :jelous:

I'd forgotten about this bit. It happened last time too - my body really kicked up a fuss at the start and made it a real struggle. The sickness & diarrhoea lasted nearly a fortnight last time - I'm hoping it won't last so long this time!

And I've got a headache, I'm FREEZING cold and I'm so so tired. Generally I feel like crap, and I look like crap too which is not doing much to convince people that this diet isn't dangerous!!

BUT - I've made it this far - I KNOW I can get through this, I can do it. I CAN I CAN!!!!

ARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

:D

Hang in there hun it'll pass soon enough. Keep busy to help take your mind off it ... it's so worth it when the weight falls off ;)

Joolz , just reading there how you are feeling , cos i've broke off CD twice before and i have left a message with my CDC to get back to me to restart and i'm reading your words there thinking crist that will be me when i get going again , i want to get to 140 i'm now 190 , first started at 214 .

Hang in there hun it'll pass soon enough. Keep busy to help take your mind off it ... it's so worth it when the weight falls off ;)

Hi Dobbie - thanks for that - I'm clinging to to hope that there'll be a nice loss come Monday morning!!

Joolz , just reading there how you are feeling , cos i've broke off CD twice before and i have left a message with my CDC to get back to me to restart and i'm reading your words there thinking crist that will be me when i get going again , i want to get to 140 i'm now 190 , first started at 214 .

Hiya MsJMC - I think that knowing this is what happens to me has stopped me clambering back onto the wagon over the past 2 months! I'm just going to grit my teeth and get on with it now because I've managed 2 days now and I don't want to waste that effort!

I lost 50 pounds last time in 4 months. Put a stone back on (eeeek! How did that happen!??) and now I want to get as far as I can by Christmas because I know I won't stick to it when there's Turkey in the offing!

Good luck when you get started again!!! :eek:

and let's hope a visit from the K fairy by then too :D

Hi Joolz as soon as she gets back to me i will start , but yes i know what you are saying , 50 lb in 4 months well done , just got to keep trying thats all we can do . So as soon as i know i'll post you guys

Stay away from the Ready Salted!!!!

You do not want rubbish!!! You are already going through hell for it...do you want it to continue Young Lady???

There consider yourself scolded!!!
This happened to me when I came off the plan at a weekend and I felt really rough!!! Getting back on it again on Monday was not only the most difficult, but bravest thing I did!
Keep drinking the water - the stomach grumbling will stop eventually I promise!

I hope you feel better soon Hun.

Kerry-Ann
xx

Hiya,:wave_cry:

I'm on day 3 too only this is my first time. I'm proud I've even managed this far to be honest! I've had 4 litres of water each day so far, I'm sure I'm drowning in the stuff. Meeting my CDC for the first time on Sat and can't wait. I'm just sooo hungry and trying my best to wait as long as poss before my lunchtime soup. When can I start making muffins with my shakes??
Thanks

Hi CityBird...you can have the muffin shakes now, as it is still part of your plan using a shake! There is a recipe thread on here.
Also have you tried the veg stock?? My CDC told me that I could only have 1 cup a day, so I have one huge mug of it!!! This really keeps me going though!

Oh dear god why did I fall off this diet when it is so HORRENDOUS getting back on it!!!!

My stomach is growling, gurgling and babbling embarrassingly loud, I've got diarrhoea and I feel really queasy - so queasy it's hard to swallow down all the water (but I'm sure I'd manage a pack of ready salted!). :jelous:

I'd forgotten about this bit.

And I've got a headache, I'm FREEZING cold and I'm so so tired. ARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

:D

:eek: :eek: :eek: I've just starting back on day 1 of SSing & reading your thread has just reminded me what i'll be going through again for the next few days!!!:eek:

Last time i lived on paracetamol for a couple of days so i'm gonna start throwing them down my next again to minimize the effects.... Hang in there hun you know it will pass!!

Good luck....xxx

Stay away from the Ready Salted!!!!

You do not want rubbish!!! You are already going through hell for it...do you want it to continue Young Lady???

There consider yourself scolded!!!

Oooh... I do, I consider myself severely scolded!!!

*whispers to everyone else "She's scary!"*

LOL!!!

Thank you for the scolding - for some STOOOOPID reason, I forget about this terrible bit when I'm pootling past a drive-thru and manage, in under 5 seconds, to persuade myself that a burger would be good for me...

I'll be back to you for a whupping if I stray towards the biscuit tin!!

Hi there Citybird! Well done for getting to day 3. Now, no doubt your CDC has told you, and everyone else on here has told you too, but try and stick with this as long as you can.

It is incredibly hard to get back on it and, for some reason, everytime you fall off the wagon, it gets harder to get back on. I was talking about this with my lovely CDC, Emma, on Saturday. She told me how hard it was to get back on after stopping, but I really didn't get it - it is unbelieveable how much harder it is.

Stick with it as long as you possibly can babe - all the way if possible - it really is the best way and I wish, I really really wish, I'd listened to my CDC first time round!!!

Good luck lovely! :wavey:

what's this talk of biscuits ????!!!!! BISCUITS WILL MAKE YOU FAT - EVEN IF YOU SNIFF THEM!!! STAY AWAY!!! LOL xx

:eek: :eek: :eek: I've just starting back on day 1 of SSing & reading your thread has just reminded me what i'll be going through again for the next few days!!!:eek:

Last time i lived on paracetamol for a couple of days so i'm gonna start throwing them down my next again to minimize the effects.... Hang in there hun you know it will pass!!

Good luck....xxx
Sorry to be a painful reminder Fuzzy! Good luck with it!

I've got the paracetamol on standby but the headache is only vague at the moment. I've just had a large mocha coffee with my choc bliss and am crusing at the moment.

It's amazing how everything can change during a day. At the moment my stomach is calm, I'm not hungry and I'm feeling a bit Zen-like. Even though my colleague is chomping his way through a full sized baguette at the moment!!!

what's this talk of biscuits ????!!!!! BISCUITS WILL MAKE YOU FAT - EVEN IF YOU SNIFF THEM!!! STAY AWAY!!! LOL xx

Oh no! If sniffing makes you fat I'm DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMED!!! I've got bread fumes wafting at me from across the office and someone has just been microwaving a curry in the kitchen downstairs - it smells gorge!!

If sniffing does that I've probably put on half a stone in the last 2 hours!!!

it is so hard. i fell big style last week , even went to macdonalds to help the hangover ( it worked !!!) but went back to ss on sunday . by tuesday back inot ketosis although i will admit to eating a bacon sarnie on sunday night !!!
i am more cross with myself now for thinking how much weight could i have lost last week.......... got to be a size 14 for xmas. im sure i could have bigger losses i only manage prob just under 2 litres of the wet stuff everyday and i still havent managed to kick the coffee with milk (lots of )and im still in ketosis. as long as i can maintain a few lb a week coming off i will be happy.
keep going girl , hop back on and keep trying. you will get there

Thanks Joolz, I'm surviving! Everyone seems really nice on here and its a good job cos I'll probably need lots of support.;)
Doing ok this afternoon, my veg soup actually filled me a bit. Only thing is I now have a slight pain in my groin area but its probably all in my head!

Ho you doing joolz?? Still hanging in there chick??

Ohhhh, I would love a bacon sandwich....only thing is, it would be on white bread, with lettuce, tomatoes and mayonnaise!!! So best not!!!

Sigh- SS'ing definitely tests your will power doesnt it?

Back