Day 3 & im in Ketosis ?

Hey Rachael, well done for getting back on board :D you should have that 5 stone off in less than 16 weeks depending on how your losses go. Good luck hun ;)

Well done for getting to day three Rachael!!!

Around a stone a month is the guidelines for a woman some lose quicker and some slower but you should have a good idea yourself after the first month or so how you are doing.

Day 4 and I'm not in ketosis :( can't believe I'm waiting and looking forward to smelly breath!!!

week 1 -

If its any help, I think I only reached full ketosis by about 6 days. I cant smell my own breath but can taste it when I wake up. I never thought about the ketosis signs just the will and want to loose weight.

HTH
Beth

Hi rc... Actually I don't mind the shakes at all! I was quite surprised! Well hopefully it will kick in soon and the fat gets melting!! When's your weigh day then? :)

week 1 -

I don't have one jeni, my cousin gave me lots of sachets. She kept restarting and never sticking with it. Instead of carrying on with the remaining sachets she went back to the pharmacy each time. So she's given me almost 3 months of supply. The only issue is she only ever got chocolate lol which is the only flavour I don't like lmao. So I'm weighing myself. Now that I'm in ketosis I'm going to use Tuesday as my weigh day. When's your weigh in? X

My ketosis didn't kick in until day 6/7 so it will happen! We are all different :)

Back