Day 3 :o), last night was a struggly lol...

x_kerry_x

OH my gosh.. last night ws horrendous! Ive told my BF to not let me have any food, so i get round there and im starving!!! Can i have a sweet please... NO... can i have a bowl of Cereal please... NO... please just one im soo hungry .... NO Kerry Stop Asking! I got very upset, he never says not to me lol.... then he said yes, givehim 10 mins and he'll get me some cereal, ok i say! 10 mins passed, 'i dont want any cereal now thanks'! Sooo pleased with myself, the mometn passed and i stayed strong. Now im on Day 3 and just having my first shake of the day... and guess what its Chrispy Chocolate, tastes just like cereal! Happy girl, hope it can make it through the day :)xx
:eek::D:eek:

Well done you!! I'm on day 5 and i really don't feel as hungry, i find the water flavourings quite good in hot water, you could give them a try in between meals.

ive tried the flavourings before with CWP and they were fab so i might order some S&S ones aswell! Its funny how random food just pops into your head thought isnt it, throughout the day... LAst night was cereal, today is chips and curry sauce... I keep saying to myself that if i want it i can have it, it will spoil my diet though so im trying to take control of my brain becasue i dont really need chips... Im only spoiling it for myself if i cheat. Ive said to myself, no one is forcing me to do this, im doing it for myself. Im allowed any food except i will chose not to have it becasue i want to acheive my goals!
I see were about the same size... im 5'9 and started at 14.12, this is my first week so weigh in on satuday.... Are you still on Dukan or changed over to S&S (reading you stats thingy on the side)
xx

Hi, yes we are similar sizes :) oh, i need to change it lol. I did Dukan but it's really awful, i could never do that again, i became so ill and couldn't face any food at one one, it's just the chicken with cottage cheese, fish with cottage cheese etc etc you can see the pattern! I did lose weight but was very poorly on it! I then did ww and the weight just came back on, i have big issues with food, i suppose i'm an over eater, but i went onto CD and really liked the strawberry shake, but it's very expensive, i'm 38 with two young children and divorced so on my own so the money was a major issue. Anyway, i am loving the chilli meal from S&S but hate the strawberry shake, which i felt really fills me and tastes so good on CD, so i'm just going to mix between products.

When i'm close to cheating, i just remind myself this isn't forever, this is to get me quicker results, then i hope to have a better relationship with food and hopefully just follow a low fat healthy eating plan. I know how much nicer i look, feel etc when i'm slimmer and i'm reminded myself about that.

It's hard losing weight, but i really must this time, lol

Keep in touch tho, we could help each other on our journey! I'm online quite a bit too.

Speak soon

Claire x

Back