Day 3 of restart after holiday

lostpolarbear

So I went from 12st 8lbs to 9st 13lbs, progressed up the steps to maintain before my holiday with the plan to restart after the Hol to get to my goal weight. Gaine 1 whole stone in 2 weeks! I went a bit mad :(

Anyway back on SS and on day 3 really struggling this time as its warm and I just want to drink koppaberg and have BBQ's and eat ice cream :( it's the social aspect that's bothering me the most.

Anyway I have a family photoshoot in 3 weeks and I'll be gutted if I weigh more for it than I did a few weeks ago so got to lose this stone that I gained in the next 3 weeks and then hopefully I will be on track for getting to my target of 8 st 7 lbs!

It's so difficult! I know it's going to be really difficult at the weekend when we could be having a nice family BBQ!

I feel your pain, 5 weeks ago I went on holiday weighing 9st13 also, came back 2 weeks later a stone heavier at 10st13, tried SS but have been yoyoing between SS and eating ever since - it wasn't this hard last time I went away, but I wasn't virtually at target last time either!

Jeeez, who knew we could gain a stone in 2 bloody weeks!!

If you find the magic ingredient to get your head back in the zone please share.....

Yes it's been extremely hard especially this week! BBQ weather!!! Oh well I managed to get through the week and lost 10lb! Just 4 lb to go until I'm pre holiday weight and then back on track! Next week will be another difficult one! Xx

Back