DAY 3 ON CD uggghhhh feel grotty........

alib1982

so its day 3 on CD i could eat my arm off i wanted to know if you go into kasosis and then eat a sweet will it affect it?

Tbh im not sure huni, but personally I just avoid all food then I know I'm okay. Day 3 is hard but just stick with it, im only on my second week and I feel absolutely great (if a little bit cold at times) I sometimes even have to remind myself to make the shakes as I just don't feel hungry lol, v weird! Have some early nights and keep yourself busy, this stage will pass very soon xxx

This ^^^^^^^ is so true.
The 1st 3-4 days are the worst. Stick with it and soon you won't feel hungry and will be glad that you stuck to it. If you have anything off plan you are just extending the time that you feel rubbish x :)

MissyE78 said:
This ^^^^^^^ is so true.
The 1st 3-4 days are the worst. Stick with it and soon you won't feel hungry and will be glad that you stuck to it. If you have anything off plan you are just extending the time that you feel rubbish x :)

I agree too I'm on day 39 and not one piece of food has passed my lips and it doesn't even bother me now I started to feel better on day 5 keep at it xx

how are you doing now huni? xxx

today is a great day 4th day and im energetic not hungry so i think yes it was the first 3 days that were hard for me ive managed just over 3 litres of water today as well and had a sneaky peek on the scales 4 days in 7ib down so i think thats gave me a bit of a buzz as well.

Back