Day 3 Plus Another Achievement!!

Mrsfeeneytobe

Silver Member
So have made it through day 3 and feeling relatively sane today :cool:

i somehow managed to make dinner for my boyfriend of egg fried rice and am not wanting to eat my own arm off....have avoided cooking so far as I didn't think I could cope yet so the OH has been ransacking my kitchen making strange concoctions...but tonight I felt sorry for him so made him a balanced meal:D:D

dunno how I did it....but day 3 is nearly over...and now for Day 4...one day at a time is my mantra at the moment...hmmmm..

Ciao for now!
PS - I simply cannot stand the chicken soup:jelous:......vile stuff that! Anyone else feel the same?

The chicken soup made me vomit. Its vile! You are doing great.

Chicken soup is awful :) how are you doing today?

I agree! I lost weight last year on LT and could not stomach the Soup. Just stuck to the shakes for four months and lost 4st7lb. Sadly I have gained 1st of that back so I am now back 100% starting today. Am going to the pharmacist Monday for official start but as I had some left I have started today (why wait) Treating myself for mother's day by taking control again.:p I am not looking forward to this first week, but I am hoping that this forum will help as it did before. I never used to post (I was a bit of a LT 100% stalker lol) Good luck! x

That chicken soup should be removed from the plan....I wouldn't even give it to my worst enemy :(

I ended up having a weigh in today (not due till Tuesday) as I was down to my last few shakes due to finding the chicken soup so horrific, so had to get more supplies of shakes....and I'm down 5lbs since Tuesday yay :p

struggling a bit today to be honest. Had to go to the supermarket with OH and he decided to treat himself to a sausage roll.....I don't even like them unless they're homemade but the smell was too much so I had to walk away sharpish! Then there was the rotisserie counter with all those roast chickens tormenting me argggghhhh! So we kept the trip brief for me-he dropped me off at home and he popped back out on his own....bless!

Hope your day is going better than mine craving-wise?

Good for you to resist and good for OH being supportive. I am currently trying to ignore the fact that my littlest is not eating her dinner next to me. Will be scrapping into the bin right away.

Well done on the weight loss! That's great since Tuesday!

Scrapped in the bin Yay! Waiting for six pm for last shake and an early night, my OH is working till late so he won't tempt me by helping himself to something nice. I always think "If he can eat it so can I" even when I am not even hungry.

Good for you to resist and good for OH being supportive. I am currently trying to ignore the fact that my littlest is not eating her dinner next to me. Will be scrapping into the bin right away.

Awe thank you fr the support...really needing it today and I think OH has realised this today.....it's like an obsession about wanting to put something my mouth!

Dunno how you manage not nibbling off her plate....I'd have to eave the room with today's urges lol

Scrapped in the bin Yay! Waiting for six pm for last shake and an early night, my OH is working till late so he won't tempt me by helping himself to something nice. I always think "If he can eat it so can I" even when I am not even hungry.

OMG that's what I do if he's eating! We've even been known to fight over the biggest piece of something or other....greedy pigs we are!

think today s hard as we normally do stuff together which seem to revolve around food...go out for lunch, dinner, drinks...at least the weather's appropriately rubbish so no need to venture back out :)

Chicken soup is awful :) how are you doing today?

Feeling bored thus wanting to eat! Mad how I'd normally eat or drink out f boredom haha!

how about you Hun? Great stuff on the weigh in for this week...

One good thing about this diet. My kitchen is clean, I actually wash up every night so there are no food smells/scraps. Also it's something to do as a distraction. God that makes me sound so lazy!

One good thing about this diet. My kitchen is clean, I actually wash up every night so there are no food smells/scraps. Also it's something to do as a distraction. God that makes me sound so lazy!

i keep going for random walks where I invariably spend money on things I don't need....cleaning like a maniac hasn't arrived for me yet....though I keep going and sorting through stuff randomly.....then get bored....haha!

That chicken soup should be removed from the plan....I wouldn't even give it to my worst enemy :(

Haha I feel the same way. Don't like the vanilla or strawberry either! Chocolate all the way for me. Last week the chemist didnt have enough so I had to go back later in the week. She said she would have to start ordering extra to make sure she has enough for me lol

Haha I feel the same way. Don't like the vanilla or strawberry either! Chocolate all the way for me. Last week the chemist didnt have enough so I had to go back later in the week. She said she would have to start ordering extra to make sure she has enough for me lol

I started with just chocolate....now need the variety to break the monotony of it all! I blend mine with ice and they taste waaaaaay better!

I told them at the pharmacy NEVER give me that vile soup no matter what! I'd rather starve(well a bit more than I am now) lol

Hi,
Hope you are doing ok today? I hope I am over my blip for now. lol
Gonna try to work out a nice weekly menu for when I can eat again. I am terrible if I don't plan.
Onwards and downwards.
x

Hi,
Hope you are doing ok today? I hope I am over my blip for now. lol
Gonna try to work out a nice weekly menu for when I can eat again. I am terrible if I don't plan.
Onwards and downwards.
x

Yours was a very tiny blip....am sure you'll be ok for weigh in:D

I on the hand ended upp having 2 meatballs and a spoonful of chilli as i didn't have my shake with me and we were at the inlaws from 3pm till 10pm....argggghhh! Its done now....lol

Been very good today and fully back on it! Not as grouchy either for some reason like i was last night until i got the meatballs in my mouth haha!

So whats on the menu for when you return to solids? I want a curry or steak first lol

Yours was a very tiny blip....am sure you'll be ok for weigh in:D

I on the hand ended upp having 2 meatballs and a spoonful of chilli as i didn't have my shake with me and we were at the inlaws from 3pm till 10pm....argggghhh! Its done now....lol

Been very good today and fully back on it! Not as grouchy either for some reason like i was last night until i got the meatballs in my mouth haha!

So whats on the menu for when you return to solids? I want a curry or steak first lol

That's not too bad at least it was protien.
I alway crave smoked salmon so I will plan to have that. I'm gonna try and cut the carbs big time when I start eating again, so lots of fish chicken meat and veg with fruit in the evening. Snacks will be chicken, ham, cheese and veg. I especially like hearts of palm rolled up inside of ham.

Now I am torturing you and me. Shut up me!!!!!

I think the old shakes I had left were a bit too old as I had a new strawberry one for lunch and it tasted almost yum. Here's to next Monday weigh in. When is yours?

x

That's not too bad at least it was protien.
I alway crave smoked salmon so I will plan to have that. I'm gonna try and cut the carbs big time when I start eating again, so lots of fish chicken meat and veg with fruit in the evening. Snacks will be chicken, ham, cheese and veg. I especially like hearts of palm rolled up inside of ham.

Now I am torturing you and me. Shut up me!!!!!

I think the old shakes I had left were a bit too old as I had a new strawberry one for lunch and it tasted almost yum. Here's to next Monday weigh in. When is yours?

x

That does sound yum...hungry now lol!

thankfully I'd already cut down in my carbs since Jan....was literally down to 1 slice of Wholemeal bread and 30g Oatbran porridge tops but was still hovering round the same weight...hence why I'm here! I have a sign on my fridge that says "carbs are not your friend, sorry we had to break up, it's not you it's me" lol

Hope you are doing well. I have had a diet nightmare but starting again today. :cry:

Back