Day 3 second time round it's hard

JoBo1502

So I am on day 3 100% but by golly this is hard

I really want to stick to this for 4 weeks refeed for Xmas and then carry on till I meet my goal just tough going and I wouldn't say it's hunger it's habit its boredom they say that it takes 3 weeks to do something repetitively then it becomes second nature I actually believe that because the first time round I became a bit addicted to this diet 100% all the way after a period of time I didn't even contemplate cheating. O well early days take each day as it comes. Weighed myself this morning and lost 6lbs so if that doesn't spur me on. Lots of black coffee and hot showers as I am feeling the cold creeping in. Hope I don't lose my hair this time round which became very thin and perhapes a more realistic weight of 9stone 5 only I think maybe I went a tad too far last time.

Xxx

JoBo1502 said:
So I am on day 3 100% but by golly this is hard

I really want to stick to this for 4 weeks refeed for Xmas and then carry on till I meet my goal just tough going and I wouldn't say it's hunger it's habit its boredom they say that it takes 3 weeks to do something repetitively then it becomes second nature I actually believe that because the first time round I became a bit addicted to this diet 100% all the way after a period of time I didn't even contemplate cheating. O well early days take each day as it comes. Weighed myself this morning and lost 6lbs so if that doesn't spur me on. Lots of black coffee and hot showers as I am feeling the cold creeping in. Hope I don't lose my hair this time round which became very thin and perhapes a more realistic weight of 9stone 5 only I think maybe I went a tad too far last time.

Xxx

Hi there! I'm on day 4 of a restart and finding it so tough too! I have 8ish lb to go and I'm hoping it will only take 2-3 weeks (fingers and toes very much crossed) I started Lipotrim in September for 5 weeks and got to a healthy BMI, so decided to refeed and lose the rest with calorie counting. The weight came off but slowly so I decided to give it one last push on TFR to get to goal (9st12) by Xmas.

I am hungry, cold and craving warm comfort food. Still waiting for Ketosis to kick in....!

Hi you have done really well and I am sure you will lose the rest in 3 weeks. I did a ketosis stick this morning and in the beginning so that's a good sign. My husband is doing the 2/5 diet it was featured on panorama. He's doing really well but for me I'm all or nothing I have to completely remove the obstacle to start with so there no choice on what I am eating. Using some leftover lipotrim and am going to get weighed officially Monday and pick up some flapjacks I know lots don't like them but I love the peanut with a black coffee:)

JoBo1502 said:
Hi you have done really well and I am sure you will lose the rest in 3 weeks. I did a ketosis stick this morning and in the beginning so that's a good sign. My husband is doing the 2/5 diet it was featured on panorama. He's doing really well but for me I'm all or nothing I have to completely remove the obstacle to start with so there no choice on what I am eating. Using some leftover lipotrim and am going to get weighed officially Monday and pick up some flapjacks I know lots don't like them but I love the peanut with a black coffee:)

Ooh, must look up the 2/5 diet! Love reading about new diets! My hubby has lost almost a stone since I started Lipotrim, just because we've no junk in the house, and we're not pigging out every weekend.

I'm like you, all or nothing. If I'm allowed any food I lose control of myself!

Good luck on Monday. That's my weigh in day too. I'm not a fan of the flapjacks at all but I love the soup!

Once you reach your target and refeed you should look it up. 2 day fast your are allowed up to 500 calories I believe on both days the rest of the week you eat as normal. I just need to really stick to this whilst I am in the mode. :eek: One day at a time day 3 out of the way day 4 tomorrow which will be testing. Cinema and then taking my daughter for tea at my mums potatoe hash but unfortunately not for me:cry:

Just read about it there. Sounds too good to be true! Might give it a go. I wouldn't mind fasting once I knew u could eat again the next day.

Aw, good luck for the weekend. I'll be around my parents' house on Sun with lots of temptation but just need to stay strong for a little while longer.

We can do this!

How old is your little lady? Mine is 15 months.

She is 9 we are going to see the final twilight tomorrow at the cinema so its going to be a large water and black coffee for me, hotdog and popcorn for her. Mind over matter simple as that 2 choices stick to it and lose a considerable amount in a month or just not bother and be miserable. I hate carrying extra weight I feel unhealthy and lose confidence plus I sold all my bigger going out/smart clothes last time round and only have size 10 and I'm pushing a 14 now.:cry:
Considering you have an 18 month old you have done really great losing weight you should be proud of that. We can do it.

Ah lovely, can't wait til my little one is old enough for cinema dates! Have a lovely time. You'll do great and it will all be worth it in the end!

I know exactly how you feel, I was a 14/16 when I started and felt so down all the time. Overweight, ugly, and so antisocial! I didn't want to go out at all. Now I get excited if we get invited to a social occasion!

Back