Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Day 3 - tummy ache

Discussion in 'Very Low Calorie Diets' started by Size10Dreamer, 30 June 2010 Social URL.

1. Size10Dreamer

Size10Dreamer Member

Start Weight:
    12st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.91%)
    Diet:
    Exante and Capsiplex
    Just wondered whether this is just me or if anyone else had this at the start.
    Today is day 3 and I woke with a huge tummy ache that isn't shifting. It's quite low down and to be honest feels as if I need a good...... err how do I put this politely :8855: explosion! But I was doing a lot of that last night. :D
    I've been drinking about 3 litres of water - so not entirely sure what it is. I can't remember having this on LL or CD!!!!

Any advice?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Size10Dreamer

Size10Dreamer Member

Start Weight:
    12st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.91%)
    Diet:
    Exante and Capsiplex
    Oops sorry, could I ask a mod to move this into the Exante section. I put it in the wrong section. Sorry.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.