Day 3 - Wednesday 13th May 2009

A really lazy day today, didnt get out of bed until 2pm can you believe!!! I know, lazy moo right?! :D
Anyway, Day Three of the Chemical Diet has gone well, I had a Brunch and combined two of my meals bearing in mind I didnt actually have a very active day! The highlight of my day has got to be a surprise visit from my friend, who turned up at my doorstep and announced that she is PREGNANT!!!! That was quite shocking because she was adamant that she didnt want another baby until her first wasnt atleast 3 years old. But I guess these things are best unplanned eh?
The downside today is my mum made SAMOSAS and CHICKEN PASTRIES for some visitors and the smell was driving me insanely crazy (is that even a phrase?):mad: NOT HAPPY AT ALL MUM!!!!! :cry:
So I found solace in spicing up my Dinner, but Samosas are in a league of their own!!!!

Ive also been constipated since ive been on this diet. Not sure whether that's just my body changing to the diet....??

Today's Menu

Brunch
Black Coffee, 1 Slice Toast, 1 Poached Egg, Half Grapefruit

Snack - Grapefruit Juice

Dinner
Spiced Grilled Chicken Breast (Diced, 3oz), 2oz Green Beans, Half Diced Carrott, 1oz Broccoli Florets (all veg steamed and lightly spiced/seasoned)
Grapefruit Juice
Half Cantaloupe Melon

THURSDAY IS THE MOMENT OF TRUTH - Weight-in to see how much I've lost on the 'Chemical Diet'.
Fingers Crossed!!!

:queen:

UPDATE
Thursday has been and gone and I have lost FOUR pounds in 3 days, which is pretty impressive! I am going to continue with this diet and aim for an 8 to 10lb weight loss at the end of the week!

Back