Day 3

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by blodwen, 6 March 2010 Social URL.

1. blodwen

blodwen Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st9lb(31.1%)
    Diet:
    lighter life
    Nearly through day three, going slow but am pleased I've been able to stick to it 100% can't do flap jacks, chicken soup and vanilla a bit iffy, my son went to take the flapjacks back to exchange them as the chemist said I could and they said they couldn't as they were food, if they had said that at first I wouldn't have accepted 4 flapjacks, not too pleased so will have to buy a pack of 8 i think.
    Well rant over I'm off to get ready to go out tonight a Des the driver wish me luck!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jenna85

jenna85 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(12.89%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    good luck with your first weigh in xxx

4. Predator

Predator Silver Member

Start Weight:
    241.8lb
    Current Weight:
    212.1lb
    Goal Weight:
    175lb
    Lost(%):
    29.7lb(12.28%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    Hi hun, I was the same with the flapjacks at first, they were horrendous, but you never know, a bit down the line you may enjoy/tolerate them a bit better! I have 4 a week and really do enjoy them, also I hated the vanilla at first, could only just manage to keep them down, but again they've grown on me, just try em again in a few weeks you'll be pleasantly surprised! :)

Good luck for your 1st weigh in aswell!

5. CHARLEYSANGEL

CHARLEYSANGEL Silver Member

Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Lipotrim,now maintaining!
    Your pharmacist was wrong giving you flapjacks in your first week, as you can only have them in your second or third. I've heard of some members making 'porridge' with half a flapjack & half a vanilla shake, could you not give it a try?

Clair x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.