Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

DAY 3...............

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by EmmaLou, 5 May 2011 Social URL.

1. EmmaLou

EmmaLou Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(15.18%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Well day 3 is nearly over!! i have mananged another day 100%. Today was the easiest day so far, so i am hoping that im in ketosis now. i havent felt hungry at all today.

i had my shakes at 10;45, 4;30, and 8;00.

my favourite shake is Banana!! its yummy!!

i have lots of energy too, i have just sat down, all the washing and ironing is done. i havent seen the bottom of the laundry basket in a long time. my house is sparkling!! :D:D:D

i had a sneaky weigh (its my other addiction) on sunday i was 15st 12lbs this morning i was 15st 6lbs :D:D:D it probably wont stay like that but i love seeing it numbers go down. The last time i was 15st 6lbs it took me 4 days a week of personal training for 8 weeks!!!
    i love CD!!
    i have my sisters babyshower on sunday, so there is going to be a lot of lovely food!! gotta stay 100% for my WI on monday thou!!!!

hope everyone is doing well!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Army-wife

Army-wife Member

Start Weight:
    20st8lb
    Current Weight:
    20st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS
    You are doing a fantastic job so far, keep it up :)

4. Gemma1986

Gemma1986 Im just me!

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.9%)
    Keep up the good work your doing brilliant.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.