Day 3

Mrsflacky

I have felt fine up until now. Today I am starving! It's taking all of my might to not raid the fridge.

I have found a way of making the shakes a little more bearable

I put 4oz of water in the bottom of my shaker and put it in the freezer until frozen solid. Then I mix the lipotrim with a blender and drink. I had found that shaking the mixture made it warm up, this keeps it nice and cold

:DHi l like mine really cold as well, l usually put 4 or 5 ice cubes in and blend them, also you will find soon that you dont feel hungry when ketosis kicks in,l am on day 17 and feel really good,have just done four twelve hour shifts ,and not as tired as when l was before l started lipotrim,it will all be worth it when you get weighed,keep it up x

The only way I can do the shakes is to have only chocolate. Have water from the fridge, and neck the whole thing in one go. Usually over the sink, as it makes me gag.
Lol

I've been making mine with ice cubes - and more like a slush consistancy!! think starbucks frappacino!! They go down alot easier that way!! mmmm I even have to use a spoon!! mmmmm

xxxx

missgreedy said:
I've been making mine with ice cubes - and more like a slush consistancy!! think starbucks frappacino!! They go down alot easier that way!! mmmm I even have to use a spoon!! mmmmm

xxxx

My partner and I did that first time around. We also used to drink them from the Starbucks take away cups to fool us even more :D

My partner and I did that first time around. We also used to drink them from the Starbucks take away cups to fool us even more :D

oooh I like that idea!!!! but that would mean I would have to go and "buy" a starbucks and I can't see me pouring it away!! it would end up in my tummy!!! :cool:

I even thought to myself, that if I had an emergency when I was out, I wondered if starbucks would blend my "emergency handbag lipo sachet" with ice and a dash of water!! hehe!!! I'd pay them the £3.50!!! lol

indie.rainbow said:
The only way I can do the shakes is to have only chocolate. Have water from the fridge, and neck the whole thing in one go. Usually over the sink, as it makes me gag.
Lol

This actually just made me laugh out loud on the bus, resulting in a barrage of strange looks : )

Back