Day 3

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by suemal, 16 January 2008 Social URL.

1. suemal

suemal Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Day 3 and i woke up with a terrible headache but not hungry.Still haven't had my shake yet i'm going to forse it down at about 12 o'clock.Last night had a bad time wanting something to eat.I wasn't hungry i just needed something/anything while i was watching Shameless,had i stock cube with helped.Iknow i shouldn't have but it was either that or a bacon buttie.So on the whole i think i did quite well.My scales this morning also say i'm 5lb down in 3 days so i'll behave from now on.:D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. tiamaria

tiamaria Full Member

Im on day7 now and have woke with a headache almost every day but have to say hunger does subside stick with it... it does get better, good luck!

4. Eileen

Eileen likes posting.

Diet:
    Slimming world.
    well done for not having the bacon buttie! I think its really hard this time of year.Keep at it just think how good you,ll look in those new summer clothes.Its how i get through it thinking what im going too treat myself too next.

5. suemal

suemal Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Thanks for the support.

6. Time4ME

Time4ME MUST get a grip

Diet:
    Cambridge
    See if you can get yourself some low salt vegetable buillion - I think its made by Kallo - Sainsburys stock it. Its oxo alternative & really does help if your feeling wee bit empty xxx

7. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)
    Hi suemal,

Make sure you are drinking enough water.

If you drink a half a glass of water before taking your shake it helps to dilute the taste of vitamins and minerals...after another few days the shakes do taste much better.

I could not stand them at the start but now I actually like them a lot.

You did well to resist eating a bacon buttie:)

Your CDC will also have a savoury drink you can have as an alternative along with water flavourings.

5lbs. down in three days is motivating!

Well done.

Love Mini xxx

8. suemal

suemal Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I really like the shakes,my problem was that i,d had them all by 6 o'clock last night and when i got to 10 o'clock i guess i just got bored and needed something to eat.Its a habit i've got to break,hence starting them later 12 o'clock,5 o'clock and about 9/10 o'clock.

9. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)
    Hi suemal,

You can always split your packs in two and have one half now and the other later on. Spread them out throughout the day. Have six mini meals instead of three.

The only thing you need to remember is that you need to make each half up fresh and consume within fifteen minutes as they do not keep.

Love Mini xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.