Day 3

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by pandora, 19 March 2008 Social URL.

1. pandora

pandora finding my way again !

Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    well yesterday passed well.
    I felt a real change in my attitude, was walking tall & happy. I think making the decision to do this crazy thing again did that to me.
    Today however is a different kettle of fish, its day 3 blues, i feel really lethargic & down & feel i can't be bothered.
    I havn't caved in to food, i'm not really hungry, but just want it to be another day.
    I know i felt like this on day 3 & 4 last time so i just have to put up with it.
    xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. RuthG

RuthG Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7.5lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(32.59%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    You can do it pandora, just trundle through it, minute by minute. [pom poms]

4. Seaneen

Seaneen Short and pink

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    8st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st3lb(33.71%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Day 3 was my worst day. I'm on my 4th week now. It will pass, hun. Grit your teeth, from tomorrow it gets easier. x

5. bondgirl

bondgirl Member

Come on Cheryl love:D you can do it;) like you said you've been here before and know it passes...stick with it;) in a couple of days you'll feel full of beans:D

6. Roosters

Roosters Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st11.0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st13.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(5.11%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Cheryl :patback: I know exactly how you feel.. day 3 was worst for me too. Even though I knew it was coming, as like you, I've done CD before, but it hit me like a tonne of bricks and I felt awful, emotionaly and physically!

I recommend a hot bubble bath and an early night, you know you'll feel so much better in the morning! hang in there!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

7. pandora

pandora finding my way again !

Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    thanks Roosters, unfortunatly i've got to go to work in 15 mins, so sleep won't be till 8am tommorrow :cry:
    xx

8. Roosters

Roosters Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st11.0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st13.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(5.11%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Oh no Cheryl, well water water water.. and think how lovely that bath will be when you get back from work!! xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.