Day 3

pandora

finding my way again !
well yesterday passed well.
I felt a real change in my attitude, was walking tall & happy. I think making the decision to do this crazy thing again did that to me.
Today however is a different kettle of fish, its day 3 blues, i feel really lethargic & down & feel i can't be bothered.
I havn't caved in to food, i'm not really hungry, but just want it to be another day.
I know i felt like this on day 3 & 4 last time so i just have to put up with it.
xx

You can do it pandora, just trundle through it, minute by minute. [pom poms]

Day 3 was my worst day. I'm on my 4th week now. It will pass, hun. Grit your teeth, from tomorrow it gets easier. x

Come on Cheryl love:D you can do it;) like you said you've been here before and know it passes...stick with it;) in a couple of days you'll feel full of beans:D

Cheryl :patback: I know exactly how you feel.. day 3 was worst for me too. Even though I knew it was coming, as like you, I've done CD before, but it hit me like a tonne of bricks and I felt awful, emotionaly and physically!

I recommend a hot bubble bath and an early night, you know you'll feel so much better in the morning! hang in there!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

thanks Roosters, unfortunatly i've got to go to work in 15 mins, so sleep won't be till 8am tommorrow :cry:
xx

Oh no Cheryl, well water water water.. and think how lovely that bath will be when you get back from work!! xx

Back