Day 35 - 28lbs gone

thisisme

I had my weight in yesterday and got to the magical 2 stone loss in just over a month!!! So so pleased right now, can't believe how quickly the time has gone either. 2 stone down, 3 more to go!

Well done you. Be so very proud. :wow::wow:

It's definitely made my day! I can't believe how quickly it's come off and how quickly the time has flown. I've had no doubts at all about the diet and have found it relatively easy to stick to. I'm hoping to lose another stone by Christmas so I can enjoy myself for a couple of days with family over the festive period!

You seem very focused that's fabulous. I am sure you will manage to get to your target by Christmas.
The very best of luck. :D

Yep I'm definitely focused! Until I started Cambridge I never realised just how unhappy my weight made me. I'm 5'7 and large chested so always 'carried my weight well' so everyone told me. Cambridge has been the best thing to happen to me so there's no way I'm stopping now! (Except for a few days over Christmas!

Hi reading your post, I could have written it! Lol! I started a month ago tomorrow and have lost 1st 12lbs and want to get another stone off by Xmas. I am also 5ft 7 and seem to be luckily enough to carry it well but since starting the diet I feel fab! I have also found it pretty easy and I am loving seeing the quick results!

Keep up the fab work!!!

Hi..I'm another 5'7 'er. .. I'm now 11st 7lbs after starting at 14st 2lbs. I too have found the diet relatively easy although I've had a few slip ups. I started in a tight 16 dress size and can now fit into some size 12 bottoms. I have some gorgeous black trousers from Zara I bought recently in a size 12.. They fit but I still have a slight muffin top.. Nice! My work Christmas meal is on 21st so fingers crossed ill slip into them by then. I've also bought a Slendertone belt to help me tone as I lose the last of my weight.

I've lost 4lbs since my weight in on Saturday afternoon so i'm glad it's heading in the right direction ready for Christmas - if I can drop the stone I want by then I *should* be able to fit in to a gorgeous dress I bought last year without trying on - it was a bit too tight then but I was hoping it would fit one day so I didn't take it back (even though it cost me £70!) definitely my aim to get in to that for family time on Christmas day.

I know! I weigh myself every morning and log my weight on a chart, it's TOTM now and I'm feeling really bloated so I'm expecting to put on this week rather than losing anymore. Still really happy with a 4lb loss regardless!

How are you getting on?

Can i join. Restarting tomorrow i need to lose 4 stone but have very little willpower....need support. X

I know! I weigh myself every morning and log my weight on a chart, it's TOTM now and I'm feeling really bloated so I'm expecting to put on this week rather than losing anymore. Still really happy with a 4lb loss regardless!

How are you getting on?

I'm doing good thanks.. I'm supposed to be doing the 810 (is that what it's called?) but I'm not. I'm staying on SS+ as its easier and I want to shift all my weight ASAP. I don't relish the thought if cooking an having a lot of choice again! I'm fine and comfortable eating the one main meal on SS+.. I'll start 810 after Christmas and new year! I'm now officially 'normal' weight. My BMI is 25, I'm 5ft 7in and 11st 6oz. I feel amazing and hardly fit into my clothes!! I'm so chuffed. It's been hard work but my lord it's been worth every pizza, biscuit, cake and sweet I've declined!
What have/are you finding hard and how do you overcome it?

How are you getting on?

I only lost 1lb last week for the same reasons.. I was GUTTED!

Hi Lisa! Course you can!

The thing I found hardest at first was not having tea or coffee, now I don't even give either a second though. Although now it's getting freezing out, a warm drink when I get in from work would be a dream!

Other than that, the only other thing is the craving for chocolate when it's TOTM. To combat it I make sure I have a chocolate/chocolate mint shake every night when i get home from work during that week and it seems to help. I've got a 1.5 pint glass that I fill up (doesn't weaken the taste too much) but it lasts much longer.

Desperately hope to get another 10lb off between now and Christmas Eve though!

Could u help me? I keep failing......

Lisa.. It's hard at first but get back in that horse. I look at Zara websites or H&M for clothes I'd love to wear as inspiration. It distracts me if I want to eat what my children or husband are eating. What are you finding difficult?

Hi Lisa,

I'm struggling a bit too and this is my first post... I'm due for a weigh in tomorrow and it will be week 2.

What are you finding difficult in particular?

x

Back