Day 4 and finding it hard !

andrea21

Hi All, I am new to lipotrim and i am on day 4 and feeling crap! I felt fine up until today, I feel tired, moody and hungry. I am determined to stick it out though as I have 6 stone to lose and haven't had much success with other diets, I would stick to the diet really well and only lose a couple of pounds, so i would get fed up and give up! I have found it really encouraging coming on to this forum and reading all the other posts about how great everyone has done and the fact that im not alone when I feel like crap!

Hi hun, this diet initally is hard but you have the right attitude, you should be in ketosis about now and the hunger, tiredness etc should start to diminish. Also you will feel so much better when you have had your first weigh in. I am on my 2nd week now, yesterday I was fine no hunger pains but today I could eat a scabby dog lol. I just drink when I feel hungry. Remember to drink loads at least 2 litres more if possible. People have lost 3 stone in just over 6 weeks and when you think about it 6 weeks is a very short time. Keep ya chin up hun and you will do great and be fine

Hi hun, this diet initally is hard but you have the right attitude, you should be in ketosis about now and the hunger, tiredness etc should start to diminish. Also you will feel so much better when you have had your first weigh in. I am on my 2nd week now, yesterday I was fine no hunger pains but today I could eat a scabby dog lol. I just drink when I feel hungry. Remember to drink loads at least 2 litres more if possible. People have lost 3 stone in just over 6 weeks and when you think about it 6 weeks is a very short time. Keep ya chin up hun and you will do great and be fine

Hi Debbie, thanks for your reply. I can't wait for my first weigh in its on friday, well done for loosing 10lb and in only 5 days! I don't feel hungry now just feel sick :-( had the chicken soup earlier and had to force it down I really don't like that one, I will be sticking to the shakes from now on. I drink 2 litres of water plus, a couple of cups of coffee, like you I drink when I feel hungry ! I just keep thinking about the end result :)

That's the way to do it, the end result will be amazing. I cannot stomach the soup. I make my shakes last all day by making them into hot drinks, t spoon of vanilla and choc, t spoon of coffee made into a paste and the topped up with hot water; if you don't keep stirring it gets really lumpy ( something to chew on) then about 7 I have a strawberry shake. Doing it this way I can have about 8 drinks throughout the day keeping the hunger pains away. Good luck for Friday I am sure you will do great.

Hi Andrea, I am only on day 2 and its all a struggle. I really hope I have the losses everyone seems to get as it is so difficult. I am feeling fine, if just a little hungry. No headaches so far and I am worried I am not drinking enough water but will just keep plodding on.

That's a good way to do it Debbie, this forum is so good it gets me though the day.

Hi Franks I felt great the first few days, today is the first day I've felt like crap, I think taking it one day at a time and keeping the end result in mind is the best way.

Back