Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

day 4 and seriously hungry

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by northerngurl, 11 June 2010 Social URL.

1. northerngurl

northerngurl back once again

Start Weight:
    11st11lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(6.97%)
    Diet:
    :confused:

well here i am at the end of day 4, had an awful day today, it was my last day at college before my exam next friday and i REALLY needed to be able to focus to get some practice in with my tutor (doing British Sign Language) and yet all i could think about was how tired I feel and have been unbearably starving ALL day. :mad: i am frightened that if i feel like that again next week i could fail my exam.

I ended up apologising to my tutor for not being able to concentrate saying i just felt tired and stressed.

I have felt like none of my shakes have even touched the spot and i am feeling pretty fed up.

Got awful heartburn :sigh:

sorry to whinge, i just feel pants today...

Debs

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. minxie

minxie One day at a time!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.76%)
    Diet:
    Low carbs
    Poor you - hope you feel better today. Perhaps while you are having exams it might be worth doing SS+ or 810, then going back to SS when you have finished them. Or maybe it has just passed today and you feel right as rain......hope so:) Good luck in the rest of your exams.

4. northerngurl

northerngurl back once again

Start Weight:
    11st11lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(6.97%)
    Diet:
    Hi, thanks for the good wishes, i am pretty determined to try and stay put on SS until my weigh in at least (tues nite)

I dont feel as bad today, just light headed more than anything really.

Worst times of day are mid afternoon and from about 7pm onwards on a night time.

I might switch up to SS+ on wednesday to see if it makes a difference to the lightheadedness and staves off some of the hunger pangs.

I wouldnt normally consider getting on the scales before a weigh in but did this morning to try and give a my motivation a boost and if they are correct I have lost 6lbs! :)

Just going to take each day at a time.

Congrats on your losses btw :D

Debs x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.