Step2 810kcal Day 4 and very positive

10 years ago I managed to lose 9 stone in 8 months. I got down to a size 12 - I felt great and promised myself I would never let myself get so big again. Well, 10 years, 1 divorce and 1 long-term relationship break up later and I'm at my heaviest ever.

The split with my long-term partner (out of the blue! :cry:) has given me the drive to start CD again - I have the same positive attitude that I had the first time round, plus I know what I can achieve as long as I am 100%. I know this diet is hard, but it's hard facing every day weighing over 20st.

I was concerned about doing step 2 as I know I lost so much doing SS before - but so far it's been making the diet easier to get into - I have 2 packs during the day, then my small meal and another pack in the evening - I was in ketosis on day 2, mostly bacause I cut right down on carbs before starting the diet. I will just have to wait and see what the scales have to say on Tuesday!

I see CD as the key to unlocking a brighter future, I feel I have some control back into my life and I look forward to the day when I don't feel like someone has encased me in a fat-suit (which is how I feel at the moment!). Time to find me again! :)

10 years ago I managed to lose 9 stone in 8 months. I got down to a size 12 - I felt great and promised myself I would never let myself get so big again. Well, 10 years, 1 divorce and 1 long-term relationship break up later and I'm at my heaviest ever.

The split with my long-term partner (out of the blue! :cry:) has given me the drive to start CD again - I have the same positive attitude that I had the first time round, plus I know what I can achieve as long as I am 100%. I know this diet is hard, but it's hard facing every day weighing over 20st.

I was concerned about doing step 2 as I know I lost so much doing SS before - but so far it's been making the diet easier to get into - I have 2 packs during the day, then my small meal and another pack in the evening - I was in ketosis on day 2, mostly bacause I cut right down on carbs before starting the diet. I will just have to wait and see what the scales have to say on Tuesday!

I see CD as the key to unlocking a brighter future, I feel I have some control back into my life and I look forward to the day when I don't feel like someone has encased me in a fat-suit (which is how I feel at the moment!). Time to find me again! :)

Good luck and well done coming back! It's funny really I am the same as you life throws you curve balls and I eat to console myself then hate myself as I have put on so much weight!

Is the reason you have started on step 2 due to your BMI or choice?

Good luck and take care x

I know - It's such a vicious circle. I takes a lot to break that pattern but *fingers crossed* I'm in the right mindset!
The reason I'm on Step 2 is due to BMI - I don't remember having that problem before, even though my BMI was equally high. Maybe they've changed the guidelines?
Thank you and good luck to you too x

I know - It's such a vicious circle. I takes a lot to break that pattern but *fingers crossed* I'm in the right mindset!
The reason I'm on Step 2 is due to BMI - I don't remember having that problem before, even though my BMI was equally high. Maybe they've changed the guidelines?
Thank you and good luck to you too x

No problem that's what this forum is all about helping each other! I am here if you want to chat!

Back